11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

Just one thing - WTF WITH THOSE INJURIES?!?!?!

Thx for ur attention :p

Since installing the new patch and starting a new game my clubs transfer history screen is a mess. Example, 2010/11 it shows no one signed. 2011/12 it is showing players I signed in 2010/11 and now in 2012/13 it is showing players I signed from January 2011! I've been Fiorentina since the start of the game (network game). It isn't happening on my friends, he is PSG in France and the only thing noticable is that the most recent transfers are at the top of the list instead of the bottom on his.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but sports hernias seem far too prevalent.

Fernando Torres is scoring over a goal every game.

Dont know if it has been mentioned in this thread already but get lots of goals canceled from offside.

i always withdrawer my 1st team players for friendly internationals and since i put new patch in they always withdrawn for all internationals, now im the england manager i cant pick any players ive withdrawn like rooney

patch 1.3, in my 2nd month as napoli, was checking finances and saw this:

Loans Outstanding: Bank Loan of 61M (460K/month until 2029)

61M / 460k = 132.6 months = 11.05 years, yet i will be repaying for 19 years, total of 104m!!! wtf? surely loan interest isn't that much. any explanations?

sorry i have to agree with the people moaning about too many injuries on 11.3. on my Arsenal save:-

RVP - Broken leg - 5-6 months
Sagna - Torn groin muscle - 1-2 months
Wilshere - Broken Leg - 5-6 months
Sissoko- Twisted ankle - 2-3 weeks

im only about 4 games in the season and these are on top of the injuries Arsenal start with!

takes the ****.

Have their injuries not been worse than this in real life this season?

Since this patch was released the whole game is spoilt,

I can't understand what im doing wrong half the time, Seriously im getting an injury every 2-3 games (all over 3 weeks), i can cope with this.

What i cant cope with is the matches, im honestly controlling games and on ocassions having between 10-17 shots on target without scoring, But then out of nothing the cpu has a corner or throw in and goal, all the time, almost every shot on target from the cpu is going in.

I was Man City aswell so my squad wernt exactly poor.

Is this normal?

injuries **** me off so much having a broken foot or arm about once every month!
n'gog: broken foot 3-4 months (dont care bout him)
serigo aguero: just came back from 3-4 months out with a broken foot i put him in a reserve match for match fitness and after 4 mins BOOM! 5-6 months out with a broken leg :(

also i withdrawn most of my starting 11 from international duty 4 days b4 the prem started and they aint been called up since i mean steven gerrard, michel bastos, eden hazard and andy carroll! is there any way on how to fix this?

The injuries take the ****....Im not using the 11.3 update anymore coz im just fed up with having 4 long term injuries per month. Is there actually going to be any fix to this patch at all? Or is this it until Football Manager 2012?

I've had a skim through most comments and the same two keep surfacing; too many injuries and controlling games and consistently losing. I'm afraid that's my discovery too. Maybe the change is a bit more noticeable for me than it is with others as I went from no patch to 11.3, but this version has just killed off my interest completely in the game.

I went from a save on the pre-patch version where I turned Derby County into the best team in the world winning the champs league three consecutive times, to a new save on the patch with Liverpool where finishing anything above 4th is a ****** miracle. Dominating games, more clean cut chances, hitting the bar, missing penalties, my players never cease to find new ways to **** up lol... Oh and then the other team scores a thirty yarder, their only shot of the game and I lose.

Too many injuries is not really a bug but a bugfix. Now the injuries are around what it is in RL. Before it was too low.

On my Newcastle save i get a lot of injuries but nothing mental like 3-4 months just niggles like groin strain,calf strain,etc but i have had at least 3 fractured skulls and i'm only into october in my 2nd season? Are they not a bit uncommon to consistantly happen at one club?

I get a lot of opposition shots hitting my defenders and sending the goalkeeper the wrong way,dunno if its a bug or i'm just unlucky?

I don't have that many complaints about strikers missing CCC's or 1-on-1's cos i only play 1 upfront and in my 1st season it was Christian Benitez and his record was 35 games 32 goals,european golden boot,english players player of the year,team of the year(hence why i sold him for £35 million) and now have Oscar Cardozo who has 12 goals in 8 games so don't know what everyones on about?

3D match engine whilst playing with 11.3 patch always stutters and freezes but when playing with 11.2 its absolute fine and smooth i dont get it ive tryed everything

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

I love this game but I kind of feel its bug list is pretty disgraceful.

I'll list all the bugs I've encountered on this game.

1) When watching match via key moments, all the players disappeared once so it was just the camera moving around with commentary.

2) On network play with my brother, I got a message telling me that one of HIS players wanted a transfer request, accept or decline... He got the same message obviously and pressed decline and it went away, on my screen though I can't click accept or decline, nothing happens but obviously the game tells me its a must respond to message, and the only way I can continue onto the next screen is to leave the inbox screen, then it allows me to continue, but of course, the message comes up every single day on the inbox screen as a must respond, even after months have passed... All I can hope is that after a season its completely gone from the message history, then maybe it won't come up, or maybe the game will just crash.. Anyway, its really annoying.

3) Every now and again when something about a player comes up on my inbox it will just display some game code instead of the players name like <male 2-surname>, it doesn't do any harm but its a bit odd.

I'll list some more when I remember the others.