11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

oh.. I din't know about this.. I remember in one of the old FM when sammuel eto was still in barca, I saw him listed up as non EU player.. anyway.. this clear up my thought.. Thanks!!

oh.. I din't know about this.. I remember in one of the old FM when sammuel eto was still in barca, I saw him listed up as non EU player.. anyway.. this clear up my thought.. Thanks!!

No problem. Bare in mind this does not apply to every league. I do remember the French league having the same sort of agreement, though.

I've experienced large ammounts of small injuries, tried 3 careers to test this though no further than the 8th game on each. I'd have 1 player come off with an injury of around 2-6 days and at least two others hobble off with knocks not mentioned the day after. Very frustrating having to save subs purely for injuries.

Luis Suarez's stats didnt work for the first season, only league games and goals have been counted weirdly.

Also Southampton's Chairman profile is a little weird, he sell's Lallana without your control for about 2.6m when over the Christmas transfer period he declared the club to "not be a selling club" aka not really bailing on the team for a quick sell...

Charlton have no budget even though we have been taken over and have already spent some money :(

The injuries on this game are awful, Eden Hazard, Twisted ankle, 2-3 months. what ?
injuries are too common and unrealistic.

injury rates are fine, especially when compared to RL stats. united have had 92 injuries this season for example

but has a twisted ankle ever done 2-3 months of damage ? unless it's broken then i'd understand.

are you using an edited data base, ive never seen anyone out for 3 months with twisted ankle

likely to be a glitch in the name of injury chosen, becuase the game doesnt model twisted ankles at 3 months as far as i can tell

apparently VDS scored when actually rooney scored:

injury rates are fine, especially when compared to RL stats. united have had 92 injuries this season for example

Hardly fine. There's a difference between getting **** injuries like a "Bruised rib" or a "Dead leg" every once in a while, which could be realistic (Although I think the Premier League gets the most injuries of any league, don't know why but someone's always out with injury), and getting a broken ankle, a torn calf muscle or damage cruciate ligaments to your key players every single ******* match. Since I started my last save I haven't played a single match with my best eleven since preseason.

Last edited:
injuries every game and senting offs is there a way to change patch back to 11.2

Seems to be so many red cards im easily topping the divisions red cards and im not playing agressive football with agressive players.

Just found something pretty hilarious. There's a slovene player called Nejc Praprotnik, a promising youngster IRL, that plays for Gorica, in Slovenia, on loan from Atalanta. Well, SI apparently got a letter wrong, and instead of Atalanta, he belongs to Atlanta, a club in the Argentinian third division.