11.3 Feedback/Bug Reporting Thread

Hardly fine. There's a difference between getting **** injuries like a "Bruised rib" or a "Dead leg" every once in a while, which could be realistic (Although I think the Premier League gets the most injuries of any league, don't know why but someone's always out with injury), and getting a broken ankle, a torn calf muscle or damage cruciate ligaments to your key players every single ******* match. Since I started my last save I haven't played a single match with my best eleven since preseason.
then you could just unlucky, or you a re nt taking into consideration because personally i (and a lot of of other players ) am yet to have a serious for more than 4 weeks. and the SI soak tests show they are very similar in frequency and type of injury to Real life stats

Here are the thing that can affect injuries:
Intensity of training (particularly strength and aerobic)
age of player
pitch condition
weather conditions
tempo of the game
the amount of running in the game
the phyiscality of the game (tackles, headers etc)
the demands of the role and duty given to the player
injury proneness
starting condition of the player
the in game deteriorating condition of the player
injury proneness
luck

Last edited:
Hello!

I installed the 1.3 patch, the season starts, everything is ok ... but once the first match begins, the game stops and exits.
Does anyone know what could be the problem? Please help!

Thank you in advance!

then you could just unlucky, or you a re nt taking into consideration because personally i (and a lot of of other players ) am yet to have a serious for more than 4 weeks. and the SI soak tests show they are very similar in frequency and type of injury to Real life stats

Here are the thing that can affect injuries:
Intensity of training (particularly strength and aerobic)
age of player
pitch condition
weather conditions
tempo of the game
the amount of running in the game
the phyiscality of the game (tackles, headers etc)
the demands of the role and duty given to the player
injury proneness
starting condition of the player
the in game deteriorating condition of the player
injury proneness
luck

Well, I'm pretty careful not to overtrain them, and I sure as **** don't play them when tired. I try to substitute them off if they hit 70% and there's a good 20 mins to be played, too. And there are posts all around the forum about people complaining about the very same thing.

Well, I'm pretty careful not to overtrain them, and I sure as **** don't play them when tired. I try to substitute them off if they hit 70% and there's a good 20 mins to be played, too. And there are posts all around the forum about people complaining about the very same thing.
still SI's own soak tests match those of real life, which is the point of the matter, take a look at the other things ive pointed out

My first post! I installed the new 11.3 patch and the injuries are so ridiculous its just stupid. I started unemployed and was offered the Leicester job, they already had 5 players out for 5 months or longer so I had to bring in a couple of players on loan. After the first 2 games I had 4 more injuries that were for 3 months, 4 months and the last one was for 6+ months and I had a message saying the player might have to retire from it. Never had anything like this in the previous patches.

Not a big thing, but Steve Harper is set to definitely not stay in football after retiring, despite earning coaching badges IRL for at least the last two years.

rmadridvzilinainformatitfie.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Group decided by name instead of goal difference.

still SI's own soak tests match those of real life, which is the point of the matter, take a look at the other things ive pointed out

Well, their tests may match some trench raid in WWI, but not football. Excuse me but having 6-7 player injured all the time makes no sense. Not every team is Arsenal, you know.

Vaz Te moved after the datalock, I don't know about Stewart.

SI will release an xml file in the coming weeks which will contain any late or missed transfers.

dude.. will you post a link here if there is a xml file release from SI in the coming weeks?

I'm not if I like the latest patch. It started off really well. Winning regulary, usually by a lot of goals. Even Van der Vaart was banging them in from over the place, something I could not get him to do in the previous patch. My teams morale was superb, the whole teams joint average ratings were probably the highest they've ever been. Then all of a sudden they became really inconsistant. The last lot of games were a prime example, beating Arsenal and Chelsea, but only managing a draw with Southampton and Newcastle. I've won the league the last 2 years running, and now I'm in 7th (admittedly with 3 games in hand, which if I win will take me up to 2nd. I've got some really easy games coming up and I'm not confident I'm going to win them. Is anyone else having this problem with the latest patch?

sorry i have to agree with the people moaning about too many injuries on 11.3. on my Arsenal save:-

RVP - Broken leg - 5-6 months
Sagna - Torn groin muscle - 1-2 months
Wilshere - Broken Leg - 5-6 months
Sissoko- Twisted ankle - 2-3 weeks

im only about 4 games in the season and these are on top of the injuries Arsenal start with!

takes the ****.

I'm not if I like the latest patch. It started off really well. Winning regulary, usually by a lot of goals. Even Van der Vaart was banging them in from over the place, something I could not get him to do in the previous patch. My teams morale was superb, the whole teams joint average ratings were probably the highest they've ever been. Then all of a sudden they became really inconsistant. The last lot of games were a prime example, beating Arsenal and Chelsea, but only managing a draw with Southampton and Newcastle. I've won the league the last 2 years running, and now I'm in 7th (admittedly with 3 games in hand, which if I win will take me up to 2nd. I've got some really easy games coming up and I'm not confident I'm going to win them. Is anyone else having this problem with the latest patch?
thats nothing to do with the patchg and more to dowith yout side being complacent against weaker sides, and you not being able to adapt to sides which set out defensively against you

Same thing is happening with me with Suarez. Also when you look at the biography screen it will say 'x signed for y in july 20xx but has not made a league appearance for the club. Odd, considering all of my new signings have played in at least 10 league games this season. How stupid do you have to be to bring out a patch that 'addresses' other bugs, but creates all new ones? It is just biblicaly stupid oO)

Only the "League" stat seems to be updating for Luis Suarez.. he is the only player I have found to do this oO)
He has played and scored in the Europa..
Cavani has this problem on his profile too.

hey i am having a lots of problems. like some times, the game wont start, sometimes the save wont load.
what to do??

So, are SI going to do anything about this or are they now concentrating on FM2012?
fm12, but they still need to be reported otherwise they will still be in fm12

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Yep - I have noticed this!
issue came up in 11.2, reported it myself, but they didnt fix it for 11.3

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Cavani has this problem on his profile too.
weird temporary issue, annoying but cosmetic, goes away by start of second season

Hi guys, my first post on the site, been a lurker for a while!
Started a Dnipro save following the latest patch, apart from all the annoying injuries and yellow\red cards im receiving ive just had something really strange happen. I won the league the first season (thats not the strange thing! lol) but in the second season i havent been entered into any european competition!! obviously i should of been in the champions league!
Shaktar and D.Kiev have been playing euro qualifiers etc.
Anyone else had anything similar happen?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

ignore that, seems i was a bit impatient! completely forgot that i was being entered straight into the group stages, what a ***!