(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

Has anyone tweaked the individual passing to be a couple of clicks longer? I just find that my defenders get caught in possession more often than I would like despite having passing options, I think it must have something to do with passing length set as short as possible. So has anyone tweaked?

Falcon - Leave the roles the same. It seems to work with Left footed wingers on the right and Right footed winger on the left. I have Lucas Walbrecq on the right and Wellington Nem on the left and they seem to often find a lot of space in the heart of the defense, and if teams "force them on to weaker foot" it allows them plenty of space on the wing.

Falcon - Leave the roles the same. It seems to work with Left footed wingers on the right and Right footed winger on the left. I have Lucas Walbrecq on the right and Wellington Nem on the left and they seem to often find a lot of space in the heart of the defense, and if teams "force them on to weaker foot" it allows them plenty of space on the wing.

Thanks for the reply dude. Ive just got El Shaarawy in, he's a beast on the right. Two quick questions, if I got Gotze would he play well in the advanced playmaker role? As he doesn't have a ten plus tackling attribute. Secondly, I've been playing Gundogan there and he is hit and miss. Could I swap him to the dlp role? I know hes not a M'Villa sort of player but he still has decent tackling abilities. ..I was thinking of putting him in the cm support role as well. Im just a bit muddled because hes such a great player and wanted to utilise him in this tactic. ..

Xhaka or M'Vila for the dlp role? Both of them slags are available for the same money

quite possibly one of the best tactics i have used. 5th in the premier league with aston villa, no signings made as i massively over wage budget when i start (nothing new there then lol) benteke is a absolute tank up front and having weimann and agbonlahor on the wings seems to be working a treat!

will get some screenies up soon :)

Thanks for the reply dude. Ive just got El Shaarawy in, he's a beast on the right. Two quick questions, if I got Gotze would he play well in the advanced playmaker role? As he doesn't have a ten plus tackling attribute. Secondly, I've been playing Gundogan there and he is hit and miss. Could I swap him to the dlp role? I know hes not a M'Villa sort of player but he still has decent tackling abilities. ..I was thinking of putting him in the cm support role as well. Im just a bit muddled because hes such a great player and wanted to utilise him in this tactic. ..

Gotze is perfect for the advanced playmaker role

is this working great for everyone?
Anything to change facing harder opponents home or away?

Will give it a second chance with Southampton. Came 5th first season with this, then got sacked after 9 games in second. No big singnigs then only youngsters! :)

cheers

What about preseason preparation and preparation on big games, when you are big underdog?

Do you change to counter on tough games?

Last edited:
Seems to concede a **** tonne of goals and I have given away a penalty in all of my opening 3 ligue 2 games.

Wow... I am getting absolutely destroyed using this tactic tbh. Lost four in a row, conceding 11 goals.

This another barcelona only tactic?

Gotze is perfect for the advanced playmaker role

I got M'Vila and he is fantastic in the dlp role. Im playing Garmash in support and Gundogan as ap. I've been offered Gotze, the thing is I love Gundogan. Hes just a beast. Would you bother getting Gotze? Maybe putting Gundogan into the cm support role? So a midfield of Gundogan, M'Vila and Gotze...

I've currently got Jovetic, Rodrigo and Defoe as my strikers to pick from. Defoe is good but getting on, Jovetic gets injured ALL the time, and Rodrigo is either amazing or ****. I was thinking of getting Damiao, or Lacina Traore amongst others, who are ideal candidates if you had a bit to spend? If I sell the 3 ive got already, then add 40 in the summer I should have about 70 million to spend. Would like to get two ideal strikers in, to rotate...

Sorry but this tactic was horrendous for me, the amount of goals you concede is insane. I played 13 ligue 2 matches with it and my results were: 4 wins 7 defeats and 2 draws. I scored 21 goals but conceded 25.

catastrophic :(
2FJmT.jpg

I am a bit puzzled how people are having bad results with this tactic, as i think it is by far the best tactic I have used on this years game. I think it is vital that you do the suggested team talks mentioned in the post. Plus after wondering if defensive midfielders would be creative enough as suggested I have found they are using this tactic. If you are in charge of a team with enough funds I can not rate Yann M'Vila high enough for the DLP role. He is unreal. Gets stuck in but sprays passes around like there is no tomorrow. My whole midfield is amazing using this tactic, I have Garmash as the support who is godly, M'Vila as the dlp who is unmovable and Gundogan as the Advanced playmaker who is my best player. I would recommend signing John Stones from Everton as well, he is something else in the right back slot. All in all, this tactic is great. Love it

@Cragswfc

What to do if your team does'nt have the winning mood again,
Playing with leeds season 2015/15, have great players, but i'm not getting the results as before, do you have any tips??

really poor, have an amazing team with my west ham side, managed to beat the likes of real Madrid with them, heard of this time so i plugged it in a bam i lose 6-0 to tottenham... at home...