(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

I'm loving this tactic. I'm spurs and it's an absolute treat to watch, Bale is unstoppable, and I'd strongly suggest buying Bruma for the right wing. He is cheap and molests defences every game. I'd also suggest Garmash for the cm support role, hes an animal and has a hammer of a right foot. I've been using Poli and sometimes Demble for the dlp role. Criestig is coming at the end of the season, I think he is the perfect player for that role considering the lad loves wiping people out, as long as molesting the opposition with sniper passes that could **** a rhino from 30 yards. Love this tactic

You can't just use 1 tactic forever because the AI will adapt to it. I always have 3 different tactics (a 442, a 4321 and a 433). This is always a good practice anyway, because injuries can, and will, sometimes force you to adopt a different formation.

Any Suggestion mate?

This is by far the best tactic that I used in this year´s FM, or at least in this patch!

High-pressing, 1-touch football, wingers raping wing-backs, striker scoring like ****!!

I am managing Sporting CP, but it is a challenge save, as I change some players potential previously on the editor, but nothing like 190´s world class next Ronaldo, lol)

For those who don´t know, SCP is currently on a pretty sh**ty situation IRL, so I did the same on FM, lowing the reputation and finances and the challenge is to play with the kids from the academy as there is no money or reputation enough to strengthen the team...

On the 1st season I was using other tactic and I am currently on the 2nd season (February) and been using this since July... I have to say I am pretty impressed...

The only thing that I have to say is to use the other Qetesh´s tactic (4-2-2-2) when you are chasing a goal... (H)

OI: Assistant
Shouts: None

When I have some player sent off, I do 1 out of 2 things:
If I need to score, change to 4-2-2-2 and take the right striker (this is the option I do most, even when I don´t need to score, lol)
If leading by 1, I simply take the striker and change the wingers to IF´s and play something like 4-3-2-0

I will post screens at the end of the season (hopefully tonight)... But for now I give you this:

Van Wolfswinkel:
View image: ricky

Diego Capel:
View image: capel

Results (League):
View image: lzs

Results (Champions):
View image: champions

My team:
View image: scp

When I have some player sent off, I do 1 out of 2 things:
If I need to score, change to 4-2-2-2 and take the right striker (this is the option I do most, even when I don´t need to score, lol)
If leading by 1, I simply take the striker and change the wingers to IF´s and play something like 4-3-2-0

I will post screens at the end of the season (hopefully tonight)... But for now I give you this:
Sorry for being Thick, but what you mean by change to 4-2-2-2 and take the right striker

Sorry for being Thick, but what you mean by change to 4-2-2-2 and take the right striker

If a CB is sent off, I Change to the other Qetesh´s tactic (4-2-2-2) and then sub the striker on the right side for another CB for example... Playing like 4-2-2-1

Only then men on the pitch?

Yes, with only 10 players...

Sorry, I didn't see you were talking about getting a man sent off. I take off my striker myself too. But I haven't changed the wingers role. But the tactic doesn't really seem to take too much damage when loosing a player. I've scored a few goals with a player sent off.

this tactic is rubbish first 4 games lost them all.... done everyting u have said...

Ok, I admit I am a little slow thinking but I still do not understand why some of you guys like to criticize who shares tactics. No tactic will make you win all games 10-0, but some of us with the best of intentions like to share our success in order for others to achieve the same sucess. If you guys do not like it, then build your own tactics instead of waiting for the rest of us. Try to be constrcutive and useful

Ok, I admit I am a little slow thinking but I still do not understand why some of you guys like to criticize who shares tactics. No tactic will make you win all games 10-0, but some of us with the best of intentions like to share our success in order for others to achieve the same sucess. If you guys do not like it, then build your own tactics instead of waiting for the rest of us. Try to be constrcutive and useful

Amen brother :p

you speak the truth

Hello people, this tactic is great and I'm loving it. I was just wondering if anyone knew any great advanced forwards? I'm spurs, defoe has been great but he has ligament damage and is going to be out for months, Adebayor is absolutely pony, so I need a replacement. I've got about 20 mil to spend. ...

Hello people, this tactic is great and I'm loving it. I was just wondering if anyone knew any great advanced forwards? I'm spurs, defoe has been great but he has ligament damage and is going to be out for months, Adebayor is absolutely pony, so I need a replacement. I've got about 20 mil to spend. ...

i picked up Falcoa in the January transfer window of the first season, £29 Million, £10 Mill down and the rest over 48 months, an absolute beast in this tactic, scoring hatricks galore and just scored 5 in my last game, however Baines and Bale on the left are providing tonnes of assists...

Last edited:
If a CB is sent off, I Change to the other Qetesh´s tactic (4-2-2-2) and then sub the striker on the right side for another CB for example... Playing like 4-2-2-1

Yes, with only 10 players...

I sub the AM for a CB if required etc, then drop the striker back to AM, change him to an IF and on Team Screen have him run onto ball... actually get quite a few goals like this and team stays solid