(13.3.2) 4-3-2-1. Southampton Double Champions in his first season led them to shoot

Hi Craig are you talking about 4-1-4-1 tactic or 4-3-2-1 ?
Ive been using both and they are very good tactics but which one is the best?
I found 4321 is way better imo more solid defensively, use it all time now home and away smashing all records in league.

Cragswfc: I've have a question.. the striker position, can u give him another assignment: Like Poacher or Targeman, Killer??????

Okee thanx, was a question from the dutch forum, :D

Let you know what the results are, if they going to try it

i dont know about you, but i have around 25 fouls per game, Pepe in 7 games as 3 red cards.

Finished 7th with Southampton, and FA Cup Winners. This was my squad:
Iago Aspas (Signed for 8,75M)

Ramirez - Lallana
Schniederlin - Pedro - Ward-Prowse
Shaw -Almeback - Donk - Clyne
Boruc

Aspas league top goalscorer with 32 goals

i suggest find new LB because Shaw in first season is not good enough in first team,, and in midfield use Jack Cork-(New BWN style midfeld)-Schneiderlin(He's the best in this role for me first season and then i sold him 25m at the end of season)

i suggest find new LB because Shaw in first season is not good enough in first team,, and in midfield use Jack Cork-(New BWN style midfeld)-Schneiderlin(He's the best in this role for me first season and then i sold him 25m at the end of season)

Could you make a player filters My Friend?

Same with me mate....stop working at december...

You can't just use 1 tactic forever because the AI will adapt to it. I always have 3 different tactics (a 442, a 4321 and a 433). This is always a good practice anyway, because injuries can, and will, sometimes force you to adopt a different formation.

You can't just use 1 tactic forever because the AI will adapt to it. I always have 3 different tactics (a 442, a 4321 and a 433). This is always a good practice anyway, because injuries can, and will, sometimes force you to adopt a different formation.
yeah ! AI will adapt if use same tactic for a long time but just half season is not long>< may be u sign new player that still not adapt to team and tactic ? try change training to Teamwork instead atk.movement when u sign new faces.

The AI dont learn your tactics Just play more defensive As your team repatriation increase and offensives when your team repatriation deceases. But i do suppose its good having 2 tactic's as it wont hurt.

this tactic looks great, I'm going to give it a go with Spurs. Do you reckon Strootman would work as the dlp? I was thinking of Naingollan as well might work? Ive signed Ayestaran as my assistant as well. Do you leave match prep to your assistant? thanks in advance, i'm looking forward to trying this after mixed results for every other tactic i've tried

this tactic looks great, I'm going to give it a go with Spurs. Do you reckon Strootman would work as the dlp? I was thinking of Naingollan as well might work? Ive signed Ayestaran as my assistant as well. Do you leave match prep to your assistant? thanks in advance, i'm looking forward to trying this after mixed results for every other tactic i've tried
Both them 2 are great for dlp. for match prep do this
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad352/akasia18/Normal/LeicesterCity_TrainingTeam_zps2dccb6c7.png

try change training to Teamwork instead atk.movement when u sign new faces.

i always leave match prep to *** mate. Strootman would suit CM better than DLP!

Qetesh !! It's honor to see you XD
anyway.. I have a question.. What type of CM is suitable player for CM(support) ?
Outstanding physical player ? or More technical & player who can dictate tempo ?
For example, here are Moussa Sissoko and Benat(or Xabi Alonso). Would it possible to let me know your choice ?
thx anyway !

Last edited:
How would this work for Arsenal? Where would you play wilshere? Also wondering the same as person above me, what type of player are you looking for in CM(S)