[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
You could definitely get Jelle Vossen. :)

He's at Celtic. Hopefully he's not too hard to get for a non-insane fee that Celtic like to make people pay. He's done incredible for them though, 23 Games 19 Goals 4 Assists. Hopefully he's under 10M.. although I doubt it. :P

He's at Celtic. Hopefully he's not too hard to get for a non-insane fee that Celtic like to make people pay. He's done incredible for them though, 23 Games 19 Goals 4 Assists. Hopefully he's under 10M.. although I doubt it. :P

Jelle Vossen went to Monaco on my save ended up keeping Falcao out of the first team, was pretty unbelievable. :P

dont usually download tactics but your bold title caught my eye and i thought i would give it a go. Defensively it is unreal in my last 3 games my opposition has got 1 shot away and they were not even on target!!! (playing as fc united in the blue sq prem) Some of the passing play is an absolute joy to behold it really is. Not too sure about the attacking potency yet but i think that may be down to some of my attacking players being a bit naff!! fantastic work will update when ive played a little more.

Using Version 5.0 with FC Bayern and going pretty well thus far.

View attachment 364812 View attachment 364813 View attachment 364814

The highlighted games are the one's using Version 5.0 the others are all Version 3.0

Andreas Cornelius was playing so well before he was injured, 5 goals and 4 assists in 7 games, Also Bastian Schweinsteiger is a absolute beast in the CM role:)

Very nice tactic so far, ty:)

There been a few negative and tbh RUDE comments about this tactic, to those few people I would say this...
Ovro has worked hard to get this tactic right and has taken everyone's comments on board and come back with improved versions.
So if your not enjoying the tactic, rather than be rude and post on here go and make your own tactic or use another on this site.
Im still early on in my testing of Version 5 so ill post my results a bit later but thanks for the tactic and your efforts so far Ovro:)

When you claim something is "literally" the best, you are putting yourself in the firing line, and people are going to comment if they think it isn't. I'm sure it is very good for some, it seems to get superb results with bigger sides. Didn't work for me as much as other tactics though.

Last edited:
When you claim something is "literally" the best, you are putting yourself in the firing line, and people are going to comment if they think it isn't.

Goodness..... let it go.
Just play FM and be happy:)

When you claim something is "literally" the best, you are putting yourself in the firing line, and people are going to comment if they think it isn't. I'm sure it is very good for some, it seems to get superb results with bigger sides. Didn't work for me as much as other tactics though.

Sorry mate, but when you test a tactic for 5-10 games and expect your team to be fluid and beautiful then it shows an ignorance, especially when you have the cheek to comment.

If you're not willing to give your players time to learn my tactic and gel as a team, then why download it? And most importantly why bother commenting? :)

Goodness..... let it go.
Just play FM and be happy:)

Well he says people are rude saying it doesn't work. I think it's ruder to claim something is better than other people's hard work when it isn't the case.

Sorry mate, but when you test a tactic for 5-10 games and expect your team to be fluid and beautiful then it shows an ignorance, especially when you have the cheek to comment.

If you're not willing to give your players time to learn my tactic and gel as a team, then why download it? And most importantly why bother commenting? :)

who tried it for 5-10 games? Me?

who tried it for 5-10 games? Me?

Did I say you?

Point is, a lot of people release a load of tinned garbage week in week out and there threads get pinned up and blah blah blah, I just wanted to release a real 'working' tactic, and other than you and 1 or 2 others, most people have had extremely positive results, I consider that a success, especially when I look at other threads just to see constant arguments about the validity of the tactics ability.

So thanks a bunch for the comment, keeping it bumped up there! :D

Well he says people are rude saying it doesn't work. I think it's ruder to claim something is better than other people's hard work when it isn't the case.

Gonna end this exchange of post's here I think...kinda cba with it.
So big congratz rich_genie your the winner and all round top dog of arguing and complaining.

Great tactic Ovro, really enjoying my save because of it.:)

Gonna end this exchange of post's here I think...kinda cba with it.
So big congratz rich_genie your the winner and all round top dog of arguing and complaining.

Great tactic Ovro, really enjoying my save because of it.:)

Thanks, and keep me updated! :)

You're Juventus, Of course it will work. :D

But you'll be wanting to play Asamoah at WBL not Ziegler. :) Also Litchsteiner at RWB.
Sterling won't work, because he's a winger, not a playmaker. :P

ok so who should i play at amr?

ok so who should i play at amr?

Think "Central" Playmakers. Your Hamsiks', Gerrards'.

They're type of players you want out wide. So I suggest looking at Kevin De Bruyne, Adem Maher, Lamela, Wilshere. ect.

I currently am using:

Georgi Milanov, Alessandro Diamanti, Nani (Only because he was transfer listed, I wouldn't of bought him otherwise), Bernard and my January signing, Kevin De Bruyne. I also have Will Hughes and James Ward-Prowse out on loan getting experience.

Out of all of those players, for Juve I would only recommend Kevin De Bruyne. Diamanti is old (29) and Milanov well, he could possibly do a job there. Bernard for me has been utterly horrendous and i'm going to try and sell him for a profit at the end of the season. I've yet to try Will Hughes and James Ward-Prowse.

Also, Keep an eye out in the transfer market cause you'll be surprised but generally you want Playmakers, not goalscorers playing at LAM and RAM.. Your Wingbacks and Striker have that covered, believe me.

Back