[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Been testing V3 and V5 with Everton

Results

b3q6nRil.png

V3 - 5W 3D 2L GS (Average) - 1.4 GA - 0.9

V5 - 6W 2D 2L GS -1.4 GA - 0.6

League Table

fgmNgmll.png

Key Players

USh2xKul.png

Boyw7OEl.png

IYxjYi8l.png

Transfers

8G7vtogl.png

Panathinaikos are not a lower league team !!!!

"I dunno where's the fantastic in this tactic mate... I've used both v1 and v2... v2 is much better BUT i have really mixed results, even with lower teams, i'm using your tactics exactly as u presented us."

That is what you said. Nothing about Panathinaikos and as such I responded accordingly.

I'm going to wager that you either A. Made two many signings unsettling the squad balance. Or B. You didn't sign the correct type of player because let's face it Panathinaikos are hardly full of the old money.

Now I'm going to point out a few massive things about Version 5.
-You score more goals.
-You concede less goals.
-You boast more possession.

But to do this, you do need a good squad.

I haven't yet made an awesome underdog counter attacking version yet, but I shall notify you when I do.

Been testing V3 and V5 with Everton

Results

b3q6nRil.png

V3 - 5W 3D 2L GS (Average) - 1.4 GA - 0.9

V5 - 6W 2D 2L GS -1.4 GA - 0.6

League Table

fgmNgmll.png

Key Players

USh2xKul.png

Boyw7OEl.png

IYxjYi8l.png

Transfers

8G7vtogl.png

You're only going to keep better, the first few games- draws/losses, was as a result of team chemistry and obviously losing against Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea is nothing to be ashamed off.

Judging by the 4 straight wins, it would seem your team is starting to click together now, and it should blossom fruitfully.

But now you've jelled with v5, it seems to be doing a lot better.

Just out of Curiosity, What would be the perfect young lineup for this tactic?

GK: Ter Stegen

WBL: Juan Sanchez Mino

WBR: Gino Peruzzi

SW: Ezequel Munoz

CB: Zouma

CB: Kalas

CM: Wanyama
CM: Paulinho

AML: Lamela
AMR: Wilshere

ST: Benteke

GK: Ter Stegen

WBL: Juan Sanchez Mino

WBR: Gino Peruzzi

SW: Ezequel Munoz

CB: Zouma

CB: Kalas

CM: Wanyama
CM: Paulinho

AML: Lamela
AMR: Wilshere

ST: Benteke

Okay, awesome. Thanks man. (:

I'll need to re-train Munoz to Sweeper. I got Ilori and Strandberg playing there at the mo, but I'll defo change that. Got 4 of the players listed, So I'm hoping next season is when this tactic will take full storm for me. As I made alot of changes this season.

"I dunno where's the fantastic in this tactic mate... I've used both v1 and v2... v2 is much better BUT i have really mixed results, even with lower teams, i'm using your tactics exactly as u presented us."

That is what you said. Nothing about Panathinaikos and as such I responded accordingly.

I'm going to wager that you either A. Made two many signings unsettling the squad balance. Or B. You didn't sign the correct type of player because let's face it Panathinaikos are hardly full of the old money.

Now I'm going to point out a few massive things about Version 5.
-You score more goals.
-You concede less goals.
-You boast more possession.

But to do this, you do need a good squad.

I haven't yet made an awesome underdog counter attacking version yet, but I shall notify you when I do.

well i was meaning against lower teams...
I had 2 signings because panathinaikos have poor fianancial status... how can i sign the correct players when i have no badget and MUST play with my starting squad?
I know u try hard to make a good tactic, appropriate for every team, so i can give u a suggestion i haven't tested v5 yet, but i think u can use some shouts as touchline instructions, like retain possesion, pass into feet, play out of defence and play through defence.... i would try it out but i'm in the end of the season so i have important matches and it's not good idea for tests... Try this out if u want and tell me

well i was meaning against lower teams...
I had 2 signings because panathinaikos have poor fianancial status... how can i sign the correct players when i have no badget and MUST play with my starting squad?
I know u try hard to make a good tactic, appropriate for every team, so i can give u a suggestion i haven't tested v5 yet, but i think u can use some shouts as touchline instructions, like retain possesion, pass into feet, play out of defence and play through defence.... i would try it out but i'm in the end of the season so i have important matches and it's not good idea for tests... Try this out if u want and tell me

I don't use shouts, I think this tactic is very player-appropriate. And if you don't have wingbacks who can cross, dribble, and have good technique, then I doubt you'll get good results. That's really all there is to it. This tactic is based around them beautiful wing backs, if you need 2 cheap suggestions, definitely try Gino Peruzzi and Juan Sanchez Mino.

V5 is much better no doubt about it

The Swansea game was a game we should of won
The Spurs game we had a clear goal disallowed
Should of drawn the Chelsea Game

But still the the tactic is very solid the Wingbacks are deadly Baines is really enjoying being higher up the pitch and Jelavic is putting away some of his chances Better Advanced Playmakers should see us compete better with the big boys (who would you recommend)

That being said we are only 5 points off 2nd and are in good form

I will continue to test and report back at the end of the season

V5 is much better no doubt about it

The Swansea game was a game we should of won
The Spurs game we had a clear goal disallowed
Should of drawn the Chelsea Game

But still the the tactic is very solid the Wingbacks are deadly Baines is really enjoying being higher up the pitch and Jelavic is putting away some of this chances Better Advanced Playmakers should see us compete better with the big boys (who would you recommend)

That being said we are only 5 points off 2nd and are in good form

I will continue to test and report back at the end of the season

Dom, I'd personally like to thank you for sticking by this tactic, I guess despite my success; v1 did have it's flaws. But hopefully v5 is the perfect one for you and everyone.

There been a few negative and tbh RUDE comments about this tactic, to those few people I would say this...
Ovro has worked hard to get this tactic right and has taken everyone's comments on board and come back with improved versions.
So if your not enjoying the tactic, rather than be rude and post on here go and make your own tactic or use another on this site.
Im still early on in my testing of Version 5 so ill post my results a bit later but thanks for the tactic and your efforts so far Ovro:)

Just going to throw this out there.

If you do NOT have Gino Peruzzi as your RWB. Youre missing out, he just scored a hat-trick in my last game.

This tactic is great, although I'd like to ask if anybody else noticed that even if the team fires dozens of shots on target, the team just can't go over 3 goals per game, bar one or two odd games where the team scores 4 or 5 goals. Nevertheless, I went on an unbeaten run with my Arsenal team and I'm not complaining about anything. This tactic is up there with the greatest ones on this patch.

There been a few negative and tbh RUDE comments about this tactic, to those few people I would say this...
Ovro has worked hard to get this tactic right and has taken everyone's comments on board and come back with improved versions.
So if your not enjoying the tactic, rather than be rude and post on here go and make your own tactic or use another on this site.
Im still early on in my testing of Version 5 so ill post my results a bit later but thanks for the tactic and your efforts so far Ovro:)

Thank you for your kind words Luke. I have worked **** hard, and I'd be lying if I didn't feel a little offended when someone uses the tactic for 5 games before their teams are even fluid and then begin to *****.

It's definitely people like you who encourage me to work on a version 6, but I shall have to see. :)

This tactic is great, although I'd like to ask if anybody else noticed that even if the team fires dozens of shots on target, the team just can't go over 3 goals per game, bar one or two odd games where the team scores 4 or 5 goals. Nevertheless, I went on an unbeaten run with my Arsenal team and I'm not complaining about anything. This tactic is up there with the greatest ones on this patch.

Thank you for the nice words, hope the tactic helps you continue to thrive. :)

Ovro, what strikers do you recommend? I've got Benteke and Lambert at the moment, and due to Lambert being 31, I'm not going to use him next year, I'll have him tutor youngsters and let him collect a pension.

Who do you think would be suitable as a backup replacement to Benteke? I've always got eyes on the Transfer List, some players pop up (Matri) but due to me being Southampton, they don't wanna join. I have a huge budget so money isn't truly an issue but getting them to want to join me, is.

Players like Bony, Cornelius and Kweuke have already joined different clubs.

Ovro, what strikers do you recommend? I've got Benteke and Lambert at the moment, and due to Lambert being 31, I'm not going to use him next year, I'll have him tutor youngsters and let him collect a pension.

Who do you think would be suitable as a backup replacement to Benteke? I've always got eyes on the Transfer List, some players pop up (Matri) but due to me being Southampton, they don't wanna join. I have a huge budget so money isn't truly an issue but getting them to want to join me, is.

Players like Bony, Cornelius and Kweuke have already joined different clubs.

You could definitely get Jelle Vossen. :)

Back