[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Think "Central" Playmakers. Your Hamsiks', Gerrards'.

They're type of players you want out wide. So I suggest looking at Kevin De Bruyne, Adem Maher, Lamela, Wilshere. ect.

I currently am using:

Georgi Milanov, Alessandro Diamanti, Nani (Only because he was transfer listed, I wouldn't of bought him otherwise), Bernard and my January signing, Kevin De Bruyne. I also have Will Hughes and James Ward-Prowse out on loan getting experience.

Out of all of those players, for Juve I would only recommend Kevin De Bruyne. Diamanti is old (29) and Milanov well, he could possibly do a job there. Bernard for me has been utterly horrendous and i'm going to try and sell him for a profit at the end of the season. I've yet to try Will Hughes and James Ward-Prowse.

Also, Keep an eye out in the transfer market cause you'll be surprised but generally you want Playmakers, not goalscorers playing at LAM and RAM.. Your Wingbacks and Striker have that covered, believe me.

Please don't sell Bernard he is like Lamela. :P

My Lamela scored 4 goals in his first season in 35 games.
He then scored 17 in 33
He then scored 18 in 31
This season he's on 18 in 19.

Plus around 70 assists all together.

Give him the second season chance. :)

Please don't sell Bernard he is like Lamela. :P

My Lamela scored 4 goals in his first season in 35 games.
He then scored 17 in 33
He then scored 18 in 31
This season he's on 18 in 19.

Plus around 70 assists all together.

Give him the second season chance. :)

But.. He's played 20 odd games now, scored once against Watford has one Assist and an average rating of 6.88. :(

Okay, I'll trust you and give him one more season. *Fingers Crossed*

Also, Got about 10 games to go, Sitting Top of the table with Southampton 8 Points clear of united.

Scored 47, Conceded 13.

Edit: Best Result: 5-0 Against City.
Biggest defeat: 3-0 to United. (Expected with their squad and this was before my team got fully compatible with the tactic)

So to all people doubting this tactic.

It took my team, who I did a COMPLETE Overhaul on took until January for the tactic to start producing good results, 14 Games unbeaten at the moment. So give it a season, if you don't start producing great results by midway-end of the season, then come here and and ask why you're not doing well.

I have a slight dilemma with my team selection using this tactic. Should i use Moussa Sissoko and Chiek Tiote as DM's, or use one or the other along with Cabaye. I know i should really use Sissoko and Tiote, but not having Cabaye in my lineups killing me!!

Cabaye could play the AMR/AML positions due to his creativity and passing. He is lacking a little in crossing but I think he would do a great job in this position still.

Or

You could make like 20 million on him and sell:)

Yeah, i was thinking about training him into the AML slot, which is what i'm going to do. I couldn't possibly sell Cabaye :( Cheers!

Yeah, i was thinking about training him into the AML slot, which is what i'm going to do. I couldn't possibly sell Cabaye :( Cheers!

I would recommend retraining him. For his value you really can't get any better unless someone is transfer listed.

Giving it a try

I was playing a similar formation, with a libero and two CDs, two attacking wingbacks, and two box-to-box MCs in a 5-2-2-1. However, I brought my attacking midfielders in to the middle of the pitch and played a more narrow attack. It's been working well, but now that my team is pretty successful I find that opposing teams are parking the bus more, causing a major congestion in the middle of the pitch.

I'm going to give v5 and the underdog tactic a try in hopes of opening up play a bit wide, but I've got a conundrum when it comes to who to push out wide and who to play as BWM's.

I'm in the middle of my second season with Liverpool, having won the league in my first season.

My current line-up with my formation (in start order) is:

GK: Reina, Ochoa
DC: Skrtel, Coates, Zouma, Kelly
WBL: Armero, Nathaniel Clyne
WBR: Henderson, Johnson
MC: Gerrard, Verratti, Wilshere, Wanyama, Allen, Will Hughes
AMC: Suarez, Isco, Thaigo Alcantara, Suso, Rafa Alcantara, Sterling
ST: Suarez, Rodrigo, Daniel Sturridge

In reserve/u18 i've got Neal Maupay, Siebe Schrivers, Moi Gomez, Branco van den Boomen, Kolo Toure, and Goretzka to name a few.

So with the players named above, what do you think my ideal line-up is to play this formation?

I don't really have any traditional wingers, with most of my creative players being better suited as AMC's.

Wanyama and Gerrard are probably my best BWM's, but I find Wanyama to be too one dimensional and long-shot happy. I'll probably play Wilshere or Verratti more than Wanyama (like I do in my current formation).

I'm also lacking a physically strong striker... Any suggestions for tailoring the ST role for someone a little more pacey and less physical?

I've been playing Coates as a Libero, but ideally I'd like to bring in someone like Javi Mar (although he's not having it). It looks like you play a more traditional sweeper though that is focused on defense, and not pushing infront of the CD's when in possession of the ball. Would Zouma fit better as a purely defensive SW?

An early thank you to the OP and anyone else familiar with this tactic that can give some input.

Hi Mate,
I want your suggestions!
I will start a new save with vitesse, so can you give me some help? Like who should i buy for this team?
This is my lineupView attachment 364970 it is good? Or you change anything? :)

Good train for this tatic is balanced low and team cohesion !!

This tactic looks very good! :D

Gonna test it with Spurs. This is my first team.

da8d1066bf949b7d35c88d3a907b750b.png

Two things I'm unsure about:

Should I use Bale on the left or go for someone else? He's more of a winger but is still a great player so I don't know. If I did sell Bale I'd probably get someone like Hamsik to replace him.

I bought Sebastien Corchia for £15M. Now i'm not sure who I should sell out of Kyle Walker or Naughton. Walker is better than Naughton but Naughton can play at right wing back unlike Walker. Or should I keep them both?

Hi I'm searching cheap:
AMR:
SC:
WBL:
WBR:

I'm playing with Rsc Anderlecht (Belgium) any tips?

Thanks

I'd start Manzukic if I were you. He seems to play better, higher Goals per game Ratio ;o

Cheers buddy I'll keep that in mind. I've been rotating them tbh coz want to give Cornelius as much match time as possible as he's only young. :)

Hi I'm searching cheap:
AMR:
SC:
WBL:
WBR:

I'm playing with Rsc Anderlecht (Belgium) any tips?

Thanks

You have Praet and Massimo Bruno don't you? I know Praet will do a job there, and I can't full remember Bruno's stats. :P

SC I'm assuming you mean Sweeper, so Strandberg will do a job there.

LWB: Sanchez Mino
RWB: Peruzzi

I've never played in Belgium, but Anderlecht are a high profile club so I think you should be able to lure those there. It'll come to about 10m for the three. Depending on what you can get Peruzzi for.

What about OI been testing without them Ovro do you suggest them?

You have Praet and Massimo Bruno don't you? I know Praet will do a job there, and I can't full remember Bruno's stats. :P

SC I'm assuming you mean Sweeper, so Strandberg will do a job there.

LWB: Sanchez Mino
RWB: Peruzzi

I've never played in Belgium, but Anderlecht are a high profile club so I think you should be able to lure those there. It'll come to about 10m for the three. Depending on what you can get Peruzzi for.

Many thanks! Do you think that this tactic will work with Anderlecht? Anyone tried with a similar team?

I'm playing with vitesse.
Can you suggest me a Winger and a good BMW?
I have 9M for transfers and i only have bought maupay (1,5M)

Back