[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Out of interest, who have you got at AMR/AML?

Bernard, Milanov, Nani (Only because he was Transfer Listed) and Ramirez. I bought Will Hughes initially instead of Nani, but when he was transfer listed I was just too tempted. I've loaned out Will & James Ward-Prowse.

Bernard was 15m as he got transfer listed and I was trying to sign many different targets but they wouldn't join Southampton. :(
Milanov 2m.
Nani was 7m.

But if you think i've made bad transfers, tell me I don't mind restarting :D

I personally shove monkeyboy out to the Right. They swap so it doesn't really matter which side you stick em on.
hahaha made me laugh! cant work out if you're arsenal or chelsea though :P

Bernard, Milanov, Nani (Only because he was Transfer Listed) and Ramirez. I bought Will Hughes initially instead of Nani, but when he was transfer listed I was just too tempted. I've loaned out Will & James Ward-Prowse.

Bernard was 15m as he got transfer listed and I was trying to sign many different targets but they wouldn't join Southampton. :(
Milanov 2m.
Nani was 7m.

But if you think i've made bad transfers, tell me I don't mind restarting :D

Bernard is quality.

He just got transfer listed on mine for 24m by Arsenal, I'm so tempted as I recently sold Hamsik to Man City for 52m, in the year 2015/16.

I never replaced him instead opting for young Leandro Paredes. But y'know Bernard is a beast. Hmm. lol.

Made me laugh too, but that's only because I'm a gooner.

ahhh fair play, a part of me sank when higuain went to arsenal for me he will be top scorer in the bpl this season, he doesnt need half a chance and scores every 2. something shots, un real player

Bernard is quality.

He just got transfer listed on mine for 24m by Arsenal, I'm so tempted as I recently sold Hamsik to Man City for 52m, in the year 2015/16.

I never replaced him instead opting for young Leandro Paredes. But y'know Bernard is a beast. Hmm. lol.

That's what's been annoying me though. I guess it could be due to him still adapting to the premier league but he's been nothing but dreadful for me so far. :(

My best AM performer was Nani, but he's got injured for 2months.. Along with Lambert, Schneiderlin, Mino and Clyne. >.<"

ahhh fair play, a part of me sank when higuain went to arsenal for me he will be top scorer in the bpl this season, he doesnt need half a chance and scores every 2. something shots, un real player

It's about time we got a proven quality striker, but I'm really gutted for Giroud, what he lacked in skill he made up for in work rate and passion. Ah well, hopefully he'll be joined by Fellaini and a new right back, hopefully Gino Peruzzi for 4.5m. Haha. Okay I play too much FM.

Night, dudes.

It's about time we got a proven quality striker, but I'm really gutted for Giroud, what he lacked in skill he made up for in work rate and passion. Ah well, hopefully he'll be joined by Fellaini and a new right back, hopefully Gino Peruzzi for 4.5m. Haha. Okay I play too much FM.

Night, dudes.

haha im the same with spurs thinking were getting llamela and bernard ha, night mate

That's what's been annoying me though. I guess it could be due to him still adapting to the premier league but he's been nothing but dreadful for me so far. :(

My best AM performer was Nani, but he's got injured for 2months.. Along with Lambert, Schneiderlin, Mino and Clyne. >.<"

Your tactic problems could actually be team chemistry, like I say in the opening post, for this tactic to work your team has to perform in unison, and if you're not quite gelled up, then that could well be the main reason. We'll see soon enough, try version 5, and see how that goes. :)

Your tactic problems could actually be team chemistry, like I say in the opening post, for this tactic to work your team has to perform in unison, and if you're not quite gelled up, then that could well be the main reason. We'll see soon enough, try version 5, and see how that goes. :)

That's the only thing I can hope for, and the incredible amount of injuries I get.

I'd personally use V2 or V5. :)

I'm in the year 2021 so a lot of my players are regens and you won't be able to help. For a start I have the best GK in the world, called Nuno (regen). Out of players I have that aren't regens, I play De Sciglio RWB, Denis Garmash in one of the midfield slots, Wilshere in AMR and Niang up front. Do these players fit in?

I'm in the year 2021 so a lot of my players are regens and you won't be able to help. For a start I have the best GK in the world, called Nuno (regen). Out of players I have that aren't regens, I play De Sciglio RWB, Denis Garmash in one of the midfield slots, Wilshere in AMR and Niang up front. Do these players fit in?

Yeah, they do.

I dunno where's the fantastic in this tactic mate... I've used both v1 and v2... v2 is much better BUT i have really mixed results, even with lower teams, i'm using your tactics exactly as u presented us

tried with Milan and Pescara. First 5 matches, 3 wins 2 losses
Not good at all, i think.

I dunno where's the fantastic in this tactic mate... I've used both v1 and v2... v2 is much better BUT i have really mixed results, even with lower teams, i'm using your tactics exactly as u presented us

We're on version 5 now.

Also with lower league teams, what do you expect? lol.

tried with Milan and Pescara. First 5 matches, 3 wins 2 losses
Not good at all, i think.

Oh, ever thought maybe it's because your team isn't fluid yet? Or you've made some signings that are affecting the balance.

When I hear "first 5 games" I think "class A ******"

Back