[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 597
  • Views Views 267K
Which version do ppl have the most succes with?

Im using V5 right now, and playing alit of draws. I dont loose, but dont win much either.

Still early in the season, and not totally fluid yet due to bad management in pre sesaon.

Im playing with West Bromwich.

Which version do ppl have the most succes with?

Im using V5 right now, and playing alit of draws. I dont loose, but dont win much either.

Still early in the season, and not totally fluid yet due to bad management in pre sesaon.

Im playing with West Bromwich.

this happened to me, i used V5 with southampton in the 3rd season.

played it for first half of the season, i played 30 games with it, i only lost 3 but i only won 9. drawing the other 18.

i didnt save any of it as it was testing, im glad because, i was sitting in 7th but i won the league the season before...

this happened to me, i used V5 with southampton in the 3rd season.

played it for first half of the season, i played 30 games with it, i only lost 3 but i only won 9. drawing the other 18.

i didnt save any of it as it was testing, im glad because, i was sitting in 7th but i won the league the season before...

to add to it, i never scored more than 2 goals in any of the 30 games but i also didnt conceed more than 2 either, alot of the games i rememeber were 1-1 draws

Time to crack on with Version 6 then I think lads!

Meet Version 6 of this tactic!

Bug Fix:
v6.0: -Games that previously would end as a draw should now end as a win. Due to adding another 3 routes for the ball to reach the net.
-Changed 'Control' to 'Attacking' whilst remaining solid at the back, you will now see an increase in possession, chances and goals.
-Played around with Librero but ended up staying put with the Sweeper.
-With this new change, please use a defensive midfielder with passing above 15 in the MCR slot.

To download please view the opening post for the link.

Meet Fantastic Underdog/Away v2.0!

The underdog/away version of this tactic is more of a 3-5-2, it looks to combine solid defense with lightning paced counter attacks. I enjoyed a fair amount of success using this tactic with MK Dons, winning the league cup in the process.
Works very well with the above 3-6-1. I wish the underdog/away version could also be 3-6-1 but it's proving tough to make, so please enjoy this 3-5-2.
smile.gif

BUG FIX:

v2.0: -Whole tactic revamped, new shape, new instructions.
-Very strong defensively, very cool and precise offensively.
-Extremely direct, yet also fluid.
-From defense to attack in seconds, never before seen.

To download please visit the opening post on this thread!

So many update.
Pls do enough test before release.

I wouldn't release this, if I wasn't totally assured it worked.

I've updated this due to concerns that too many games end as draws.

I definitely understand your concerns however, but please rest assured it's all good. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to test this out, not downloaded a tactic in quite a while so I'll tell you how I get on!

It's a shortlist file, put it in football manager 2013>shortlists folder.

You really should update that with more players.

Especially considering most people don't play with "top" clubs and prefer working their way up.

Add some cheaper and possibly "Free" players alternatives.

Especially considering most people don't play with "top" clubs and prefer working their way up.

i would leave this tac alone then till you get your team to be a top team

I agree, I put it together in haste. I'll add some lower team alternatives later.

View attachment 365679

Not Bad so Far made a few tweaks here and there just to fit the players available to me. Most of the losses just too a bit of fixture congestion since i had a good run in the f.a cup. will update end of season

View attachment 365679

Not Bad so Far made a few tweaks here and there just to fit the players available to me. Most of the losses just too a bit of fixture congestion since i had a good run in the f.a cup. will update end of season

Impressive stuff, so it does work lower leagues then!

Which version is that you're using? Or are you using the new underdog/away one? Or both? :D

its v.5 with just a bit of tweaking between the wingbacks and aml/r due to the quality of the wingbacks available to me not being up to scratch and the league im in. but the core is all the same. Its a fantastic formation and a fantastic tactic well done.

Back