[13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

I don't want a rival LOL I just want a ******* good possession tactic!

It's one thing to have a good possession tactic but it's another thing to have a good possession tactic that WINS!

A lot of "good" possession tactics out there but none them constantly win.

Hey man i wiill this tactic for my Dnipro for a half season and after i post the results !!!

i have a question if we go in holiday beetween match because i'm bored to press all time space bar for message i dont care does the holiday vacation beetween match have a effect on my team and the match issue ? because i go in holiday between match but i play all the match and i dont know if when i go in holiday there is effect on my team.

i have a question if we go in holiday beetween match because i'm bored to press all time space bar for message i dont care does the holiday vacation beetween match have a effect on my team and the match issue ? because i go in holiday between match but i play all the match and i dont know if when i go in holiday there is effect on my team.

I imagine it would, It's like neglecting your wife and then expecting her to do the business.
If you neglect your team, they're not gonna bother.

Brilliant tactic Ovro!!!

2 games...I won both 4-0 and 5-0...my striker scored 8 goals in 2 games. (H)

Can we train strikers as AML/AMR?With finishing pace creativity

Can we train strikers as AML/AMR?With finishing pace creativity

You could try.. But I'd recommend retraining AMC's to play AMR and AML. More creativity.
This formation isn't really built on pace. :)

LOL I played only a few games and my team start beatiful and
effectiveness football. High possesion and a lot of goals.This is great tactic.
But i have few qestions:
Playmaker must be AMR or can unticked playmaker in Team Instructions?
And why only AMR search game,this very important for tactic?AML schouldn't serch game?
Thanks for brilliant tactic and SRY for my ENglish

LOL I played only a few games and my team start beatiful and
effectiveness football. High possesion and a lot of goals.This is great tactic.
But i have few qestions:
Playmaker must be AMR or can unticked playmaker in Team Instructions?
And why only AMR search game,this very important for tactic?AML schouldn't serch game?
Thanks for brilliant tactic and SRY for my ENglish

AMR is playmaker because AML gets to free roam. Don't worry they swap positions, glad you're enjoying it, any chance of some screenshots? :)

Hey man i played with this tactic for 10 games !! and 10 draws !! What should i do??Help ME!!IM with Dnipro

Hey man i played with this tactic for 10 games !! and 10 draws !! What should i do??Help ME!!IM with Dnipro

You're drawing because you've got the wrong players for the tactic. Get a better amr/aml, they have to be creative.

Ovro, looks good

Do you have a SS of your players season stats so we can see the spread of goals throughout the team

Would you say that the AMR (for example) has to be Left or Right footed?

I have Tiago and I'm wondering which side to re-train him for that's all!

Looking to try this, looks very impressive - like the numbers it gathers at the back as well as the space generated going forward!

Ovro, looks good

Do you have a SS of your players season stats so we can see the spread of goals throughout the team

Will upload one when I get home. :)

Would you say that the AMR (for example) has to be Left or Right footed?

I have Tiago and I'm wondering which side to re-train him for that's all!

Looking to try this, looks very impressive - like the numbers it gathers at the back as well as the space generated going forward!

I wouldn't say it does to be honest.
Hope you enjoy some great results! :)

So it doesn't matter - they can be either footed?

Also - for training, what do you do for general training (focus and intensity) and match prep?