[14.2] Bossa nova's

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 71K
This is terrible. No idea how people are having success with it. Extremely leaky, full backs don't work. Doesn't score enough to make up for the defense issues.
Better back up with some more info if you're gonna complain mate, otherwise you're not being constructive at all.

The tactic isn't fluid yet on my save, but I can already see it's a a winning tactic, I'm on top of the league as Manchester United (with 7 key players sidelined because of injuries.. screw this patch). However, if I were to complain; I'd say that the only "upset" is that most of my goals comes from corners and not from game play. But then again, I can only see the potential of this tactic because:
1. I'm missing so many players (grandpa Giggs are starting most of the games).
2. The tactic is far from fluid. Still I've won like 10 games out of 14 (3 draws, 1 loss).

Thank you for sharing this with us! Appreciate it a whole lot mate! I'll give a full review once I've finished my first season, so far I've had a better start than David Moyes. ;)

Sorry for the double post, but this is another topic:

Any advice on what type of players I should play in this tactic?
What I mean by what type, is what kind of attributes do you find important? For the Gengenpressing v2 tactic of another user on this forum (it's a 4231 formation), high workrate was the difference between failure and success. Any particular stats for this setup?

Great tactic, but indeed, very weak defensively.
I conceed so many CCCs from ball through the back of my defense.
I'll try the match prep def postionning to improve my defense

Last edited:
the amount of CCC for and against is increditable....in last game, they had 6 CCC and I had 6 CCC..

I changed to drop deeper and remove offside trap, things then got better...

Got destroyed 6-2 by Everton with Man City using the tweaked one.
Conceed because of 2 mistakes of Kompany and Javi Garcia and 4 corners...

God I hate this patch

Last edited:
Back