Loaded this into my not so serious save as chelsea. First game 11-0..........maybe this will become my proper save tactic!!

ill give this a blast with Forest ill let u know how it goes

With Bolton almost guarenteed to win the league as 20 points ahead 10 games to go, won the capital one cup and in FA's semi's. good tactic concedes often but seems to always pick up 3 points pretty much. Great tactic would like defence sorted a bit better as I love not conceding (obviously) but yeah on the whole best tactic for 14.3. Well done :) 1st year btw no real major transfers just a CB cause i like to have 4 (didnt realise matt mills was in the reserves!)

this first version of your new 442 is very awesome mate...
i try with attacking mentality instead of counter and get a lot of goal, of course still with super solid defend

so far the worst game is away vs chelsea lost 3-2, and that game become most conceding so far, because of afraid going away to chelsea in they good form so i start with counter, after conced 3 goal in first half i change mentality to attack and get that 2 goal

here there are my new save MU (still in first half of the season with some change team player)
View attachment 394559 View attachment 394558 View attachment 394557

btw i am rare get my best 11, since a lot of player injury in this first half
View attachment 394554

Last edited:
hey masahirosama_fm , can you put up a screenshot of your squad please? i'm playing as man u as well and think i have made the same kind of signings looking at your injuries

With Bolton almost guarenteed to win the league as 20 points ahead 10 games to go, won the capital one cup and in FA's semi's. good tactic concedes often but seems to always pick up 3 points pretty much. Great tactic would like defence sorted a bit better as I love not conceding (obviously) but yeah on the whole best tactic for 14.3. Well done :) 1st year btw no real major transfers just a CB cause i like to have 4 (didnt realise matt mills was in the reserves!)

Thanks for the update, that is some great work with Bolton. I will be working on the defensive side either later tonight or tomorrow.

this first version of your new 442 is very awesome mate...
i try with attacking mentality instead of counter and get a lot of goal, of course still with super solid defend

so far the worst game is away vs chelsea lost 3-2, and that game become most conceding so far, because of afraid going away to chelsea in they good form so i start with counter, after conced 3 goal in first half i change mentality to attack and get that 2 goal

here there are my new save MU (still in first half of the season with some change team player)
View attachment 556199 View attachment 556200 View attachment 556204

btw i am rare get my best 11, since a lot of player injury in this first half
View attachment 556211

That is some bad luck with injuries. I would have rage quit and restarted.
I really love that goals concede in the league table.

There is some great results in there, if that carry on the league will be yours, as in real life.

Thanks for the update guys really appreciate it.

hey masahirosama_fm , can you put up a screenshot of your squad please? i'm playing as man u as well and think i have made the same kind of signings looking at your injuries
here my team

first team
View attachment 394447

backup
View attachment 394452

and transfer that i made (want to sell nani too)
View attachment 394451

That is some bad luck with injuries. I would have rage quit and restarted.
I really love that goals concede in the league table.
yes i want too, but after see the result, i think i can make it, and this situation give the younger opportunity to make a match, hopefully they can develop well

Last edited:
Hey andrichbrand, i?m not a big poster but i just registered to say thanks for this amazing tactic!, i will work a bit more on the set pieces but defensively it makes me remember to the Arrigo Sacchi?s tactic i?ve been using in my FM13 save

keep up the good work mate!

Hey andrichbrand, i?m not a big poster but i just registered to say thanks for this amazing tactic!, i will work a bit more on the set pieces but defensively it makes me remember to the Arrigo Sacchi?s tactic i?ve been using in my FM13 save

keep up the good work mate!
Thanks a lot mate. I am glad you enjoy the tactic.

For smaller team the defense is still a little bit lose, but I am working on it.

Thanks a lot mate. I am glad you enjoy the tactic.

For smaller team the defense is still a little bit lose, but I am working on it.

Thanks again.. i?m at Roma now, no major signings and placed your tactic in mid season, cut 8 points to juventus and i?m about to win serie A, i?m just a few games away..

what i like the most of this tactic is the way the striker scores!

Quick Question, any tactic with a AMC (MP in spanish) i mean the Enganche or typica south american number 10?

maybe dropping down the 2nd striker to AMC?

Thanks again.. i?m at Roma now, no major signings and placed your tactic in mid season, cut 8 points to juventus and i?m about to win serie A, i?m just a few games away..

what i like the most of this tactic is the way the striker scores!

Quick Question, any tactic with a AMC (MP in spanish) i mean the Enganche or typica south american number 10?

maybe dropping down the 2nd striker to AMC?
Dont know how that is going to work. This years FM is very much based on players linking ie if you move the DLF the WM, AF and the midfield placings will be different on the heat map.

But you can play around. If you want to drop a Striker down, I would recommend dropping the DLF.

Excelent tactic. I tested in 3 clubs of polish league. Without lost maches. Thanx

I'm going to try mate.
Can i have some informations?
For the recommended attributes I use FM suggestions?
And then a curiosity.. the DLF striker how much can score? Like the average of 1 goal / each match?