I'm going to try mate.
Can i have some informations?
For the recommended attributes I use FM suggestions?
And then a curiosity.. the DLF striker how much can score? Like the average of 1 goal / each match?
When I make a tactic I try to make it as simple a possible, so that the tactic can be used with almost all the teams. So when I search for a player I just use the player filters that is on the Opening Post. Search for the position and find the best player for your team.

When I make a tactic I try to make it as simple a possible, so that the tactic can be used with almost all the teams. So when I search for a player I just use the player filters that is on the Opening Post. Search for the position and find the best player for your team.
Ok thanks man, i see that now :)

Playing this with Sevilla, it's true that i only played 5 games, control at home and counter away, but my fullbacks are getting killed with through balls all the time. I won all my games, but the opposiotion allways get CCCs with through balls behind the FBs.

Playing this with Sevilla, it's true that i only played 5 games, control at home and counter away, but my fullbacks are getting killed with through balls all the time. I won all my games, but the opposiotion allways get CCCs with through balls behind the FBs.
I am working on that mate. Going to take time this easter and play some football. By next week I will have a v2 out.

But along as you are winning, its not that bad?

I am working on that mate. Going to take time this easter and play some football. By next week I will have a v2 out.

Just lost my first game at home to Malaga 3-2. :)

8 shots on target and 8 CCC vs 5 on target and 4 CCC :(

I taken out the play with offside trap and push higher up and put tighter marking, roam from positions, more direct passing and higher tempo.

I'll let you know how this works.

Last edited:

Looking forward to seeing V2 mate. I couldnt wait so am doing a new save with V1 right now. Half way through pre-season, looks promising. Odly enough :)

only 14 goals conceded....will try this out this weekend i like defensive solid tacs, another masterpice from andrichbrand?

only 14 goals conceded....will try this out this weekend i like defensive solid tacs, another masterpice from andrichbrand?
yes, try it n u 'll be falling in love

Did you change the mentality or leave it as it was ?
yes, i use attacking, for every home n favorite till i lose to chelsea, after that i always use attacking, since its better for my team, but i hear andri still work to repair minor issue in defending, just wait for improvement, but this already excellent for the latest patch

btw any suggestion how to recruit regent player?

I see that the mentality is counter in the tactic.. but all of you are using other mentalities.. what i put if I use Red Bull Salzburg?

Looking forward to seeing V2 mate. I couldnt wait so am doing a new save with V1 right now. Half way through pre-season, looks promising. Odly enough :)
442 is always a winner mate. By Monday (if the boss aka girlfriend, let me) I will have a v2 ready. Thanks for trying my tactic mate, keep me up to date.

442 is always a winner mate. By Monday (if the boss aka girlfriend, let me) I will have a v2 ready. Thanks for trying my tactic mate, keep me up to date.

hahaha like that pal the boss haha yep they are special.

king of tactics by the way.