I have to say: Your tatic is the best for 14.3 and probably the best of all patches.

My results with Everton first season:

View attachment 558098

View attachment 558100View attachment 558103View attachment 558106View attachment 558110

Thankyou man, you're a genious.
Thanks mate, I do it for the love of the game (even if sometimes we get frustrated and rage quite) hahaha.

You had some awesome results there 13 goals concede in 33 games. You did a great job. Remember 10% is the tactic 90% is the manager.

Been Using this Tactic with Koln in the German second league three seasons in 3rd in the 1st league and through to the knockouts of the ECC loving it so far

First season I won the second league

Second Season (first in the top league) I came third in the league a few tasty scalps including bayern and dortmund got to the semi of the german cup lost on penalties to Bayern

Third Season, Tough group in the Champ League with City athletico and fiorentina, Managed to win 4 games, drew 1 lost 1 and finished top of the group! currently sitting pretty in 3rd, schalke and dortmund above me, Bayern sitting in 6th and still in the cup

Hi andrichbrand! What kind of players do you look for when choosing players for the Mr/Ml, creativ or hardworking players? Im starting a save with Atheltico Madrid, seems to me that players like koke kan do that role well? :)

Been Using this Tactic with Koln in the German second league three seasons in 3rd in the 1st league and through to the knockouts of the ECC loving it so far

First season I won the second league

Second Season (first in the top league) I came third in the league a few tasty scalps including bayern and dortmund got to the semi of the german cup lost on penalties to Bayern

Third Season, Tough group in the Champ League with City athletico and fiorentina, Managed to win 4 games, drew 1 lost 1 and finished top of the group! currently sitting pretty in 3rd, schalke and dortmund above me, Bayern sitting in 6th and still in the cup
great managing mate. I am very happy you are enjoying the tactic, mate. and lastly thank you for the update.

Hi andri, first of, thanks for the tactic, i'm having great fun with it, definitely the most consistent and defensively-sound tactic i've used on 14.3. Was just wondering what players you would especially recommend, either as first or second season signings, for either of the strikers (DLF and AF) ?

Also, do you ever change the fullbacks from Attacking to Support? seems the only weaknesses are through balls past the fullbacks or defensive set pieces once in a while, what would you recommend to try and fix this?

cheers

Hi! One question, in the picture where you show your training and match prep you have 40% and teamwork, but underneath the picture it says 30% and teamwork, which is it? :)

Hi andri, first of, thanks for the tactic, i'm having great fun with it, definitely the most consistent and defensively-sound tactic i've used on 14.3. Was just wondering what players you would especially recommend, either as first or second season signings, for either of the strikers (DLF and AF) ?

Also, do you ever change the fullbacks from Attacking to Support? seems the only weaknesses are through balls past the fullbacks or defensive set pieces once in a while, what would you recommend to try and fix this?

cheers

What team are you? Would be easier to recomend players if u say what team.
I also have some problems in corners and freekicks.. But try to have both CBs marking tall player, and from go back to man mark.

edit: andri, do u think i can just pull the DLF down to a OMC pos? What do i have to change?

Last edited:
think ive been sussed out in my 4th season im currently sitting 14th in december and about 4/5 wins to my name time to change it up a little

the worst tac in fm 14 sorry buddy, Im Hoffenheim in 2035 . My team is good but not the best . Prediction 4th. 15G, 10L, 2W, 3D.

Well i think it is one of the best by far ive tested! I?m playing as Atletico Madrid, after 21 games i won 14, 5 draws and 2 losses! Second in the league with 47 points, only three behind Real Madrid! :)

the worst tac in fm 14 sorry buddy, Im Hoffenheim in 2035 . My team is good but not the best . Prediction 4th. 15G, 10L, 2W, 3D.
Just love this excellent criticism! You are not one that want to help with comments like this.

But thanks for trying it.

im going to give this a wee whurl with Rangers.... been struggling to find and or create a tactic

I won the Championship in my first season with Burnley using this tactic, I'll post screen shots soon