Hehe same as me, i never play other teams than liverpool in fm :).

But are u playing same home and away ?
Home and away the same tactic. If you are struggling a bit away, just out the tempo lower. But that doesn't happen a lot.

I'm going to test this with Liverpool.
Train Daniel Sturridge to be a CAM & play him in the SS role. Hopefully it will work for him
Would stick Sturridge up front and play Suarez on the left SS.

Thanks for the test.

currently testing with united. Seems legit so far.

Could possibly make a unbeaten season in the prem like i did with xpers

currently testing with united. Seems legit so far.

Could possibly make a unbeaten season in the prem like i did with xpers
Glad it keeps up with other teams also. If you have time, can you upload screens? Would be appreciated.

View attachment 516590View attachment 516592

had time for few games only..tem media prediction 8, no transfers just plug n play
every match i had more possesion than opponents, and a lot of CCC but still not score enough, probably becouse of my ***** players(H)
Thanks for the update. Training you should just leave on tactic only (this will touch on everything a little)

View attachment 412600
First season. First prem game of the season vs city.
Tranfers in: Reus, Gundogan, Shaw
Tranfers out: Young, Cleverly, Hernandez, Rafael

i had 10 CCC this match. And tactic isnt fluid at all.
A good tip andrich. i have always been doing this also using other tactics.
If you lead by 2 goals at half, make changes to team instructions.
- Play more diciplined
- Lower tempo
- Mentality to Control

OBS: i do this in away games where there is a chance the oppenents can make a comeback because we play too high tempo and too offensive.
at home we can keep high tempo and keep attacking.

View attachment 412595so.. with a little tweaks i think your tactic can become really really good and solid.
and heres the picture of the tactic fluidity. see.. not even half fluid.And they still performed perfect vs city.

View attachment 516593
First season. First prem game of the season vs city.
Tranfers in: Reus, Gundogan, Shaw
Tranfers out: Young, Cleverly, Hernandez, Rafael

i had 10 CCC this match. And tactic isnt fluid at all.
A good tip andrich. i have always been doing this also using other tactics.
If you lead by 2 goals at half, make changes to team instructions.
- Play more diciplined
- Lower tempo
- Mentality to Control

OBS: i do this in away games where there is a chance the oppenents can make a comeback because we play too high tempo and too offensive.
at home we can keep high tempo and keep attacking.
Thanks for the tips. Will include in the OP.
And that is a great result 4-1 against City!

Ok, so far with Motherwell these are the results

vs Arsenal lost 6-2
vs Hamilton won 2-1
vs Man U 2-2
vs Dunfermline won 5-3
vs Marseille 2-2
vs CSKA Moscow lost 2-0
vs Salzburg won 2-1
vs Cardiff won 2-1
vs Bathgate Thistle won 5-0
vs River lost 3-1
vs Olympiakos won 2-1

START OF SEASON

vs Bodev (Euro Cup at Home) lost 1-0
vs Hibernian Lost 2-0
vs Bodev (Euro Cup away) won 3-1
vs Aberdeen won 3-1
vs Inverness lost 3-2
vs Tottenham (Euro Cup Away) lost 2-0
vs Partick won 4-3
vs Tottenham (Euro Cup Home) drew 1-1

TACTICS NOW FLUID

vs Kilmarnock Lost 2-1

I don't think this is a tactic for lower teams to be honest. Create a lot of chances but also appear to concede way too many, I think with the better teams it may work,

I leave it to the *** Manager, if you have a good one. Otherwise I just train them in the position that they are playing.
I'm using with Real Madrid, usually i dont test tactics with strong teams but this time was diferent...anyway i asked because i'm using Ronaldo as Striker and he didnt score yet....

ye.. you can rely on my tests bra. Been playing this game every single day since it came out.
had the best results in the 14.1.4 patch with united unbeaten in 3 seasons in the prem.
But i think this can become just as good, and specially if the corner and freekicks are getting tweaked.
Only thing would be to test it with smaller teams maybe media prediction 10 or lower, because they play really high tempo with many short passes at the upper half of the field and that maybe needs to be players with really good technique, passing and firsttouch, and some small clubs doesnt have those players avaible at that level.

Ok, so far with Motherwell these are the results

vs Arsenal lost 6-2
vs Hamilton won 2-1
vs Man U 2-2
vs Dunfermline won 5-3
vs Marseille 2-2
vs CSKA Moscow lost 2-0
vs Salzburg won 2-1
vs Cardiff won 2-1
vs Bathgate Thistle won 5-0
vs River lost 3-1
vs Olympiakos won 2-1

START OF SEASON

vs Bodev (Euro Cup at Home) lost 1-0
vs Hibernian Lost 2-0
vs Bodev (Euro Cup away) won 3-1
vs Aberdeen won 3-1
vs Inverness lost 3-2
vs Tottenham (Euro Cup Away) lost 2-0
vs Partick won 4-3
vs Tottenham (Euro Cup Home) drew 1-1

TACTICS NOW FLUID

vs Kilmarnock Lost 2-1

I don't think this is a tactic for lower teams to be honest. Create a lot of chances but also appear to concede way too many, I think with the better teams it may work,
Sorry to see that the tactic isn't going the way you and I hope.

You can tweak the tempo to lower tempo and change the full backs to support or auto.

I'm using with Real Madrid, usually i dont test tactics with strong teams but this time was diferent...anyway i asked because i'm using Ronaldo as Striker and he didnt score yet....

the role is deep lying forward. that roles purpose is to set up other players around him, so dont exspect that many goals from the player you use there.

Get Ronaldo the the left SS and Benzema on the Striker.