Oh Andric, send it to me so i can use it next season for ManU!

I realy want to test this stuff as you're back to basics more ort less is 3rd slot tactic in all my saves :p

do you have sucess with the V4 tactic and the one you sent me now? I'm rosenborg. What tactic is your best?

Whats better for Fc Barcelona 14.3??

there's so many version that i can't understand... which one is the best?

Andrichbrand always deliver with his tactics. But this is confusing my balls of as well. I'm intrigued, and I would like to give this tactic a go, but... which one is the best? :O

Whats better for Fc Barcelona 14.3??

there's so many version that i can't understand... which one is the best?

Andrichbrand always deliver with his tactics. But this is confusing my balls of as well. I'm intrigued, and I would like to give this tactic a go, but... which one is the best? :O
Sorry I wasn't to active on here, been away on business, v4 is the best one.

I will be re-testing my new (well by now not so new) 352 tactic and release it probably by the weekend.

My main striker is Lukaku, he's hardly to get shooting chances... only about 5 times in a game.
Is that normal? or
he's not good candidate for this tactic....?
Could you give me some advice to activate him?

My main striker is Lukaku, he's hardly to get shooting chances... only about 5 times in a game.
Is that normal? or
he's not good candidate for this tactic....?
Could you give me some advice to activate him?
The two SS is the main scorers. The DLF is the one that make the space for them. He will get on the score sheet, but dont except to many goals.

andrichbrand have you done any tweaks for your deep 442 back to basics i won the league with manu bye 30 points or more with that tactic but couldn't seem to get it to work with lower league team. cheers m8

Sorry i did try it with nott forest 2nd and 3rd season in prem and finshed 7th twice. Just though u might update some tweaks to better it
No update yet.

will u be trying to tweak it for lower teams or not m8
I haven't played for awhile, so I am just getting back into it. Trying different things and see how I can improve all my tactics, before 2015...hopefully.

Hi mate, what is the best tactic (of near perfect) for patch 14.3.0?