I'm glad to see this is working for most of you. But for me it's just unbelievably poor.

yh rvp uptop with rooney shinji an mata an januzaj all in rotation will destroy most teams lol
I did create the tactic with Utd in mind, but to test with them, everyone would have just dismiss the tactic - as Utd is a big team.

So thought I would put my money where my mouth is and try this tactic with a bigger side so went with Athletico Madrid, these are the results…

Pre Season

vs Benfica 1-1
vs Wigan 1-0 win
vs Twente 2-0 win
vs Anderlecht 3-1 loss
vs Shenhua 4-1 win
vs Estudiantes 0-0
vs Albacete 5-2 win
vs Rayo 5-0 win

Start of Season - Tactics all accomplished…

vs Sevilla 3-3 got done on counter in first half.

vs Barcelona 2-2 again dominated the game but conceded too easily

vs Rayo 3-2 loss again counter attacked out of the game.

Sorry Andrichbrand not sure this tactic is for me, I don't like how much I concede on the counter.

Cheers for sharing though and I am sure it will work for some people

So thought I would put my money where my mouth is and try this tactic with a bigger side so went with Athletico Madrid, these are the results…

Pre Season

vs Benfica 1-1
vs Wigan 1-0 win
vs Twente 2-0 win
vs Anderlecht 3-1 loss
vs Shenhua 4-1 win
vs Estudiantes 0-0
vs Albacete 5-2 win
vs Rayo 5-0 win

Start of Season - Tactics all accomplished…

vs Sevilla 3-3 got done on counter in first half.

vs Barcelona 2-2 again dominated the game but conceded too easily

vs Rayo 3-2 loss again counter attacked out of the game.

Sorry Andrichbrand not sure this tactic is for me, I don't like how much I concede on the counter.

Cheers for sharing though and I am sure it will work for some people
Not a problem. Didn't think it would work for everyone. Maybe my next tactic.

Doing a quick test with Athletico and Liverpool for 10 games. Will post results.

With so many players positioned forward(4) after all isn't surprise. Don't mention attacking fullbacks with midfielders, which are offensive...they should hold position instead of making forward runs.

I really hope you are going to be able to tweak this tactic to the T 14.2 4231 oops i did it again standards you have set before. Absolutely loved that tactic on 14.2.2. With that tactic (together with Jassar's bomb), I managed to get the spurs to the second place in my first season there (prediction 6th), win the champions league with Feyenoord... and currently first and first with Bayern and Arsenal (although with Bayern it's not that hard).

We need to give the ME more of it's own medicine! :(

just a thought has any 1 put the bwm do defend an not support?

I really hope you are going to be able to tweak this tactic to the T 14.2 4231 oops i did it again standards you have set before. Absolutely loved that tactic on 14.2.2. With that tactic (together with Jassar's bomb), I managed to get the spurs to the second place in my first season there (prediction 6th), win the champions league with Feyenoord... and currently first and first with Bayern and Arsenal (although with Bayern it's not that hard).

We need to give the ME more of it's own medicine! :(
Work in progress my friend. I generally play all different tactics and positions and get the best and paste it together, so I will get there.

ok m8 well ive started a new 1 with utd as im a massive fan and always wanted to play that front 5 ill post u all a ss after 10 games

Maybe its better to seperate this tactic into two where one would focus more on going trough the middle, while the other one would go with the more 'original' winger style.. that way you could adjust your team better to the opponent instead of just changing the mentality. Just an idea .. don't blame me if it sucks :p

Small edit: for the tactic that goes through the middle, instead of full backs.. maybe your "footballing/passing" should go from the centre defenders by making them have the "football' role.. combine that with a playmaker for the defense.. again.. just ideas :p

Last edited: