14.3 NEAR PERFECT 4231 by andrichbrand:

• Thread starter Thread starter andrichbrand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 634
  • Views Views 355K
I just love this tactic, mate. In my first season, I'm at the top of Serie A with Inter after 29 games and have a 10 point lead over Juventus(drew the last 2 matches. Darn!). I hope I can win Serie A. Will post ss once the season is done.
Thanks for the update mate, keep me updated.

This tactic was created on 14.3.

but i tried with Roma (vs14.3.1) and the result is not good. you know all the player of roma is quite good & suitable with this tac, but in Italy many teams are used 3-5-2 and we are very different to win when facing them. this's not happen in 14.2.2

but i tried with Roma (vs14.3.1) and the result is not good. you know all the player of roma is quite good & suitable with this tac, but in Italy many teams are used 3-5-2 and we are very different to win when facing them. this's not happen in 14.2.2
I haven't been playing with this tactic for awhile now, but i will load it up during the week and see what I can do to make it work perfect again. I have create 2 tactics after this one and learned a lot of them. So I will try and incorporate some of those thing into this one.

Because my newest tactic 443 (41221) is almost the same formation.

Roma is a little short upfront, no? Did you make any signings to strengthen the top? I used Inter and won very comfortably as you can see.

Roma is a little short upfront, no? Did you make any signings to strengthen the top? I used Inter and won very comfortably as you can see.

I signed Danilo for DR & Astori for DC. you can see the team:
De Sanctis
MaiCon - Astori - Batania - Balzaretti
(NaigoLan) Strootman - De Rossi
Ljaic - Totti - Gervinho
Destro

i think this team is good enought to compete the Champion matt :)

Last edited:
I haven't been playing with this tactic for awhile now, but i will load it up during the week and see what I can do to make it work perfect again. I have create 2 tactics after this one and learned a lot of them. So I will try and incorporate some of those thing into this one.

Because my newest tactic 443 (41221) is almost the same formation.

I really like 4-3-3 tacs when playing in italy and 4-2-3-1 in England

wait for your new tac :)

I signed Danilo for DR & Astori for DC. you can see the team:
De Sanctis
MaiCon - Astori - Batania - Balzaretti
(NaigoLan) Strootman - De Rossi
Ljaic - Totti - Gervinho
Destro

i think this team is good enought to compete the Champion matt :)

I guess Gervinho doesn't fit well, because he is a winger. Maybe you should give the tactic some time. Where did you finish in the league? I won the Serie A by a mile. And the Inter squad is no better than Roma's. I signed Balanta, Pratto and Cabella only during the winter.

I guess Gervinho doesn't fit well, because he is a winger. Maybe you should give the tactic some time. Where did you finish in the league? I won the Serie A by a mile. And the Inter squad is no better than Roma's. I signed Balanta, Pratto and Cabella only during the winter.

i trained new pos for ger and he scored so much, beside i have florenzi, a 4* MC/AMC and i dont the problem is player. As i said i often lost point with 3-5-2 tac. And finished 2nd but too far behind Juve - team that lost 3games only.

This tactic is working wonders for me, my only problem is my short roster, since im playing on three fronts, and a very young team, but working on it! Very appreciated on the work!

I have, however a question. Any ideas for good PPM, for the shadow strikers maybe? Im not sure how would it affect their movement if i put move into channels, worried it might collapse the attacks.

im not happy with the performance of giroud as deep lying foward who do you recomend to buy also i need another shadow striker at the bench, im at january and im Arsenal got 35 million in the bank! thanks btw the results are awesome, also i have to add im in first season!

it's wonderful

thank you! it works brilliant on 14.2
do you have any awesome 4-3-3 tactics?

Very nice tactic!
I've tried it out with Chelsea, and so far it works very very well!
I tweaked it a little though, because i was leaking too many goals, and after I did, i'm currently on a 10 games unbeaten + clean sheet run :)
View attachment 369619

Barely scores and struggles away from home.

My hunt for a plugin away tactic continues.

Back