Very nice tactic!
I've tried it out with Chelsea, and so far it works very very well!
I tweaked it a little though, because i was leaking too many goals, and after I did, i'm currently on a 10 games unbeaten + clean sheet run :)
View attachment 613242

How bout you add a download-link to the tactic with your tweeks, so others could try it out?

playing with this tactic with my roma team 14.3.1 bought quagriella. so far i am destroying all of the teams like inter, milan, juve

LOL! First match I just got hammered. I know, it needs time to gel in.... but when you lose 9-5XD.... RIDICULOUS. I think it has all to do with the ME. The extreme efficiency of my opponents, with only 10 shots on target, drives me crazy.. ahhh. waiting for fm 15.

is there a update available for this tactic for 14.3.1 , because since the update the tactic doesn't work like before?

is there a update available for this tactic for 14.3.1 , because since the update the tactic doesn't work like before?

The tactic works fine! Friend of mine is using this tactic with Man U for six seasons now and has won 4x league, 2x CL and 14 cups..

The tactic works fine! Friend of mine is using this tactic with Man U for six seasons now and has won 4x league, 2x CL and 14 cups..

i used it with my fiorentina squad on my mac at home from 2042 till 2061 , won every year the serie A, 8 CL's, 4 euro cups and a dozen of other prizes. but now, on my new save ( for vacation) the tactic doesn't work as it does at home, bad passing, no chances keeper making mistakes. and I thought it was because of the 14.3.1 patchs.

and the type of players i bought/used are not so different from the player i use at home

i used it with my fiorentina squad on my mac at home from 2042 till 2061 , won every year the serie A, 8 CL's, 4 euro cups and a dozen of other prizes. but now, on my new save ( for vacation) the tactic doesn't work as it does at home, bad passing, no chances keeper making mistakes. and I thought it was because of the 14.3.1 patchs.

and the type of players i bought/used are not so different from the player i use at home
Well we're playing on the 14.3.1 patch and he's still detroying everything..

Looking forward to give it another go. Basically bought my whole selection for a tactic like this. Please share with me again mate.