[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

how about replacing the DM(S) with CM(D) ? You think its a good idea?

your tactics work very well even with defending mentality instead of contain,

whats your opinion ?

why you choose the stopper roles for the CDs instead of the Defence you had in FM14?

Testing this with Arsenal right now. Using your 3-4-3 for 15.3 patch. I have Romero as DM, Özil as the offensive playmaker. Draxler and Chamberlain as wide midfielders and Berardi, Avdijaj and Sanchez as F9's.

Even though tactic is set at contain my team is playing really offensive football lol

i think its due the combination of the roles,
no one is on defence duty,
the lines are close together cause the STs are in S duties and the CDs on stoppers, they press high
anyone agree with that?

Is that good or bad? I mean, even though I'm playing offensive football I'm not conceding much. With other tactics I could score but also concede a lot. Cudos to Zero Sea for this amazing tactic

Great tactics. My only problem is that I lost every match against big teams.
Any idea?

you must also have the right players,
you can't win all the games

Using them with Southampton on my 4th season and doing very well, currently 2nd in the league and only 1 point away. Have won 9 matches in a row, including 3-1 away at Man Utd.

I use 343 at home and 442 away. Berardi has an average rating of 8.43 for the season, so you can see he does well with these tactics.

The only thing I modified were the corner set pieces which weren't working very well for me.

Thanks!

I can't understand the very fluid + contain mentality
can you explain it ?

Hi all, after a small pause i'm back to the game. Zero in Fm2014 already done a great job. Now, I'm giving a try this year with his tactics. Where can I download the zero for V15.3??

Hi Zero,
Can i permanently assign the throw in takers? On my game currently, sometime right side player can take thrown in at the left side. Kindly advice.

how about replacing the DM(S) with CM(D) ? You think its a good idea?

your tactics work very well even with defending mentality instead of contain,

whats your opinion ?

why you choose the stopper roles for the CDs instead of the Defence you had in FM14?

The attacking of DM is too weak

defend and contain are both good, but contain can only work in 15.3

the roles for the CD are not very important,but I'm testing again now.

Last edited:
i dont critisize you, your tactics r perfect,
i just want to think deeper to your approach,
contain + very fluid, i would prefer defensive + flexible

how about the training,
i follow all your recommendations except the AP(A) ,i train him as roaming playmaker

i dont critisize you, your tactics r perfect,
i just want to think deeper to your approach,
contain + very fluid, i would prefer defensive + flexible

how about the training,
i follow all your recommendations except the AP(A) ,i train him as roaming playmaker

FM is a English game

Speed is always very important
I have considered this question

in the 442 system ,which one takes the corners ?

the left ST or the right ST ? or it doesn't matter?

i tried to make a 4-1-4-1 tactic,based on your ideas but without success :),
the combination of F9 + SS is perfect