[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Hi mate is there a fix 4 the postion filters not showing u yet? if posted already sorry just point me in right direction

best tactics?
using bradford
not able to win in championship
in january
i use the 442
stable , great attacking but a bit annoying def as my defenders are suck

(im managing an underdog team in Austria, so all commentaries will be based on this fact!)

343L is doing good vs lower teams
442R is doing good against equal or slightly stronger teams

Still, no version, not even with small tweaks, is doing any good against a Newcastle of sorts.

Sadly, that's not happening since FM13, unless you "cheat" on the ME (which was possible in some patches).

Anyway, good tactic. Your asymmetric tactics inspired many generations to come.

0f3c412a98.jpg

Is this not updated anymore :( I find it the most consistent formation on FM but I'm wanting to tinker with the defensive settings as I concede so many (but score more!), I use the 342 version. 12 games played this season scoring 59 and conceding 23 XD

Amazing

3-4-3 Amazing tactics...Find a 3 CB with concentration at least 15,DM also,15 tackling,15 marking 15...Pass and vision is a + if you find that DM...Try your back's,and wing back's to play your MR AND ML...If your CB,DR,DL,DM, MR,ML have a good tackling at least 15 your oponent have minimum chance to score a goal...Concentration is a +...

Anybody tips on preferred moves for this beast tactic (343) ?

I keep trying to input the file but it always says it cannot be imported. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I had mixed results with MK Dons using 343. Form roughly WLWDLWLWDL and anybody have any tips on how to improve form? Also I noticed that most wins were 4-0 or 5-1, but losses were always 1-0. It also seems to work very well vs better teams but I keep loosing to weak teams.

Anyone tried this tactic in FM16?

I have tried it with FM16. Playing with Dresden Dynamo. Got promoted to 2.Bundesliga first year.

After 6 games in 2.Bundesliga, my team is leading by 16 points.

I would say it works perfect with fm16.

Which one are you using? Thanks
I have tried it with FM16. Playing with Dresden Dynamo. Got promoted to 2.Bundesliga first year.

After 6 games in 2.Bundesliga, my team is leading by 16 points.

I would say it works perfect with fm16.