[15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

Balanta feeds off corners from my striker in the 4411. Hes challenging top scorer

Well i dont want to comment to much , just check out the album...

http://dule9999.imgur.com

i used 3-4-3 and 4-4-2 tactics in rotation...

Last edited:
currently play as Guiseley in the Vanarama Conference North and cant seem to find a tactic that works and was wondering which tactics of above would be best suggested..

my roster consist of

2 GK
7 D
6 M
3 AM
5 ST

Started using this with my Sheff Utd side from the Hull Game, 343R is my preference. I have a team that is far from top quality but we sit 4th first season in the Premier League.

View attachment 328073

Very good tactic been mainly using the 4411 with newcastle finished second 2 points behind chelsea first season.only lost a few away games against chelsea manu n arsenal any ideas on how to do better in them hard away games?

I've tried tactics , 3-4-3 good but Strikers especially STL and STR dont find many goals. I think 4-4-1-1 is more balanced than 3-4-3 and 4-4-2.

I've been using your 4-4-1-1 in my Everton team, and i'm having mixed feelings about it:

Positive:
- The team controls really well the ball and create a lot of chances;
- Unbeaten at any home competitions;
- 2 goals conceded in all home competitons, at round 17 of BPL and 1st round ou FA Cup;
- Left and Right midfielders score a lot of goals;

Negative:
- The striker simply doesn't score, i can spend an entire game trying to find out where the striker is, because most of the time he is at the midfield line while the ball is near the opposite side's goal; Lukaku has only 1 official goal scored (against Malmo), and if you count with friendlies, he has only 2 goals scored! James Wilson has only 4 while Samuel Eto'o only has 2. But Mirallas and Mcgeady have 7 goals each!

- Don't know if it his my team problem, but we don't score many goals, most of the games are won only by 1-0 or 2-0 at most.

- The entire team needs to be very fast!!! Just got beaten by Lille 4-1 away because my team simply couldn't get near them, and when we could, my defenders simply did nothing.

Overall i'm happy with this tactic, just don't like that my strikers can't score, but overall the tactic is simply dominating.

I think all of them produce such solid results! A very balanced set of tactics I am Shrewsbury and been promoted to league 1 first season with another tactic. Plugged in the 442 for this season and went 23 games unbeaten including cup competitions, record in the league currently is P: 19 W: 13 D: 5 L:1 and that loss was a 0-1 loss from a stupid corner so all in all solid tactics also looking to try the other versions at some point.

Would be interesting to see whether these tactics are more effective against certain tactics the CPU are playing, so maybe the 343 is most effective against a 4231 etc etc some testing would be cool!

I think all of them produce such solid results! A very balanced set of tactics I am Shrewsbury and been promoted to league 1 first season with another tactic. Plugged in the 442 for this season and went 23 games unbeaten including cup competitions, record in the league currently is P: 19 W: 13 D: 5 L:1 and that loss was a 0-1 loss from a stupid corner so all in all solid tactics also looking to try the other versions at some point.

Would be interesting to see whether these tactics are more effective against certain tactics the CPU are playing, so maybe the 343 is most effective against a 4231 etc etc some testing would be cool!
Maybe I will try it in conference based on your feedback mate

Oh wow this is ridiculous!

Got promoted to league 1 with shrewsbury and was predicted 14th, started the season with the 442 and didnt get beaten till game 19 so things were going well so thought I had space to try the 343 without worrying if I lost points, went through a rough patch. Then wow it exploded, last 19 games of the season we won 17 and drew 2...... we broke the points record and broke the scoring record with a freshly promoted team.

All I am saying is the 343 against a flat midfield works well as soon as they play a AMR and AML you are screwed, this is when you want to implement the 442 or the 4411

Great tactic will let you know how the championship goes!

Very good tactic been mainly using the 4411 with newcastle finished second 2 points behind chelsea first season.only lost a few away games against chelsea manu n arsenal any ideas on how to do better in them hard away games?
Offence is the best defence

I once tried to defense hard,but it was not very good

Should struggle in championship now most my players are league 1 standard at best and I have the smallest wage budget by far in the league.

First 4 games though won 3 and lost 1, will be happy with playoffs this year.

jonny if you can try and use the 343 against flat midfields with MRs and MLs it works very well!

3-4-3R. Many domain, many shots, but they come two and two goals

Also recommendations for opp instructions every wide player set to tackle hard and show to weaker foot has worked well for me so far want to see what you guys get?

Mid season report on Shrewsbury freshly promoted to championship..... we currently sit 3rd and I am only 1 point off of top place, this is crazy my players are no way championship standard!

Another recommendation your MC who is more advanced needs to have good finishing and long shot stats as they have a **** of a lot of shots. 3 seasons in my wingers always have most assists especially the LM. Will update at the end of season, if I get 3 back to back promotions this will be unreal.