16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

sukin

Reaction score
Hi mates,
i want to give you early christmas gift and kick hard match engine :) tactic works on patch 16.3.Im playing all matches in full mode not instant results.I must say in beginning of the thread that im not cheater,i only use genie scout and i tried all of the best tactics on this forum when i found some settings for players.i want thank you to all master tactics here.And sorry for my english im from Czech republic :)

And yes...im playing Czech league with very good team not best in the world.But i have same results in Champions league and others friendly matches with same good teams.Im not sure if this tactic will be working with underdog teams but my reserve team is bad and its working still awesome.

MATCH PREPARATION: DEFENSIVE POSITIONING

IMPORTANT TIPS: REST TEAM BEFORE MATCH AND AFTER MATCH (tick it in training settings)

!!!TACTIC MUST BE IN ALL THREE SLOTS AND MUST BE FULLY FLUID TO WORKING!!!

WHEN YOU ARE LOSING ENCOURAGE YOUR TEAM IN INGAME TEAMTALKS,IF YOUR TEAM WINNING AND PLAYERS NOT HAVING CHANCES IN 20 MINUTES SAY CONCENTRATE IN INGAME TEAMTALKS MENU

CORNERS,THROW INS,FREE KICKS LEAVE FOR RANDOM,DONT SET UP TAKERS

SET UP ONLY PENALTY TAKERS AND CAPTAINS

USE OI AGAINST OPPOSITIONS PLAYERS

TEAM TALKS LET TO YOUR ASSISTANT (hire best what you can do)

MOTIVATE AND PRAISE YOUR PLAYERS (rating 9.0 and more after match)

KEY PLAYERS: MAINLY BOTH FULL BACKS AND FORWARDS

KEY ATTRIBUTES: GK: try best which you can

FB: pace,acceleration,agility,crossing,tackling,decisions

CB: pace,acceleration,heading,tackling,decisions

DM: tackling,passing,vision,heading,teamwork

CM: passing,vision,decisions,finishing,teamwork

F9: pace,acceleration,crossing,finishing,heading,decisions

POACHER: pace,heading,finishing,passing,decisions

IF YOUR ALL FORWARDS HAVE 180 CM AND MORE AND HAVE GOOD HEADING ATTRIBUTE ITS GREAT ADVANTAGE FOR YOUR TEAM.YOU SCORE MORE GOALS THAN WITH SMALL PLAYERS :)

PREFFERED MOVES: FBs: move forward whenever possible(important)
knocks ball past opponent(important)

!!!!!!!!!!!!dont forget to training this ppms mainly with full backs.its important to fully working tactic!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMs: try killer balls often

DM: try long range passes

Poacher: shoot with power (important is tall player over 185 cm)

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS: VERY IMPORTANT

View attachment 131510

RESULTS IN LAST SEASON,FINAL VERSION OF THE TACTIC

View attachment 131509

RESULTS FROM OTHER USERS

1074093d1471858261-16-2-semi-diablo-tactic-4-3-3-hard-kick-match-engine-6-2-0-6-14-matches-20160822112833_1.jpg
1074097d1471858789t-16-2-semi-diablo-tactic-4-3-3-hard-kick-match-engine-6-2-0-6-14-matches-20160822113821_1.jpg

1074101d1471859443t-16-2-semi-diablo-tactic-4-3-3-hard-kick-match-engine-6-2-0-6-14-matches-20160822114738_1.jpg

1074124d1471877885t-16-2-semi-diablo-tactic-4-3-3-hard-kick-match-engine-6-2-0-6-14-matches-20160822165607_1.jpg

GFvZ4.png

GFCO5.png

FORMATION

View attachment 131507

INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 131506

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 131504

LINK FOR TACTIC:

DIABLO 433 CL FINALE WINNER _29863211-D902-4E2F-BC43-B1CA741CC2ED

GOOD LUCK AND IM AWAITING YOUR FEEDBACK.PLEASE RATE THREAD AND TACTIC.DONT FORGET THAT TACTIC IS CREATED FOR PATCH 16.2 BUT STILL WORKING ON NEWEST PATCH :)

Last edited:
lets say i wanna try this one, where is the download link? btw mate i thinks that most of the users here are using the newast patch

THREAD IN PROGRESS,I HAVE NEW BORN SON BUT IT WILL BE DONE TODAY :) THANK YOU FOR PATIENT

sounds a good tactic
come on guys...give the guy a break
congrats on ur new born son buddy :)

THREAD IN PROGRESS,I HAVE NEW BORN SON BUT IT WILL BE DONE TODAY :) THANK YOU FOR PATIENT
Fellow, at first - congrutilations for your family ;)

By the way - you create intriguing topic, maybe you load tactic right now? :)
And we check your screens ASAP :)
You can use PicPick (free) for PrScr , if you have any troubles with default tools

screen ? link ? it's nice to make a beautiful but completely unnecessary paragraph

Have you lot tried the other "game breaking tactics" while you're waiting? if one works you wont need this one...

If I had a penny every time I saw a topic with a game breaking tactic since FM 2012, I'd be so rich right now I wouldn't settle for these ugly hookers.

What i can't see the point in is that it's a tactic made for 16.2, I doubt that many people on this forum plays without an up to date game, unless it's a pirate version and even those can be found as 16.3 if I remember correctly.

What i can't see the point in is that it's a tactic made for 16.2, I doubt that many people on this forum plays without an up to date game, unless it's a pirate version and even those can be found as 16.3 if I remember correctly.

There no upgrade or change in the match engine between .2 and .3 anyway. This should be fine, once it appears.

There no upgrade or change in the match engine between .2 and .3 anyway. This should be fine, once it appears.

That's correct - I'm just a bit biased towards buying FM, instead of using copies ;)

BE PATIENT MATES PLEASE,IT WILL BE UPLOAD IN TWO HOURS.THANK YOU

If I had a penny every time I saw a topic with a game breaking tactic since FM 2012, I'd be so rich right now I wouldn't settle for these ugly hookers.

I would say your Mum is unfortunate looking rather than ugly, bit harsh if you ask me :p

and thank you very much for congratulations :) im doing what i can do now for release it in 120 minutes

Seems like prank :)