16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

Seems like prank :)
it isnt joke :) working best for me and im impressed because this is something special.i had tactic in fm 15 which break match engine last year with my friend from norway :) and this looks amazing.my nick was mara.sustai :) somebody from us can remember me

it isnt joke :) working best for me and im impressed because this is something special.i had tactic in fm 15 which break match engine last year with my friend from norway :) and this looks amazing.my nick was mara.sustai :) somebody from us can remember me

share a tactic takes little time
I do not understand you open the topic before 7am

share a tactic takes little time
I do not understand you open the topic before 7am
because i havent time.i have new born son and go to forum only if have time,do you understand?i dont must release tactic i do it for other users.if you have problem you can go sleep.thank you bro

Nice results mate! Looking forward to try it ;)

I was in Brno in 2015 year, this is amazing town ;)

Uploading tactic file take less time then 4-5 post u wrote. If i remember correctly it take only 15 second to upload even with slowest net. And After 7h we still wait for it.
yes mate....but i must upload screenshots,tips etc than i release tactic.i have very less of time and im not here every minute.im busy do you understand?

All screenshots you've posted are in years 2026-27 ??? Sorry mate but I'm not buyin it ;) After 10 years time in FM you can win UEFA CL with Tranmere Rovers ;) Good luck though and congratulations :)

TACTIC WILL BE READY IN 10 MINUTES :) ARE YOU READY? :)

All screenshots you've posted are in years 2026-27 ??? Sorry mate but I'm not buyin it ;) After 10 years time in FM you can win UEFA CL with Tranmere Rovers ;) Good luck though and congratulations :)
you have true,but i havent superb team.i have good team and any of best tactic in this forum not working for me amazing like this.maybe it can be tactic for very good teams maybe not.we need test it.

Looking forward to some screens from people who have tested this on a fresh save, as I can see 2027 as the year on the tactic "layout" shot, so i'm interested in seeing how it goes with a fresh save.

This tactic is good going forward however it is so weak defensively it's unbelieveable