16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

Yes i think that it will be very good.my line up- Hart,Otamendi,(Kompany or Buy fast cd),Clichy,Zabaleta(better to buy faster fb),Yaya Toure,Fernandinho,David Silva(De Bruyne),Aguero as F9,Iheanacho as poacher(or buy some new),Nolito.but City have few attackers it can be problem

Ok,so I did try Ligue 1 with Bordeaux.With the team I had I think 2 place should be a success,but I think we could win few more games.Not the greatest season but I believe I shouldn't expect more from this team.Few dissapointments during the season like being knocked out by some Div 2 team in french cup or loses to low league teams.
View attachment 127831View attachment 127830View attachment 127829View attachment 127828View attachment 127827View attachment 127826View attachment 127825
In a minute I'll show you progress with my favourite team in Premier League :)

Last team I wanted to try this tactic is my beloved Manchester United :) Obviously you'll say it's easy to win with such a big team blah blah blah :)But to be honest not every tactic is able to achieve that in all seasons.In second and third season I won everything.The main thing is a goal machine,in my case Paulo Dybala.Third season now-he scored 92!!!! (yes ninety two) goals in a season.Even with a big team like Man Utd you have to agree it's a massive achivement.Overall I think it's a great tactic-with some teams will take probably more than one season to achieve great results,but I'll put it in top 3 of this FM.Well done!!!View attachment 127824View attachment 127823View attachment 127822View attachment 127821View attachment 127820View attachment 127819View attachment 127818View attachment 127817View attachment 127816View attachment 127815View attachment 127814View attachment 127813View attachment 127812View attachment 127811View attachment 127810

Last team I wanted to try this tactic is my beloved Manchester United :) Obviously you'll say it's easy to win with such a big team blah blah blah :)But to be honest not every tactic is able to achieve that in all seasons.In second and third season I won everything.The main thing is a goal machine,in my case Paulo Dybala.Third season now-he scored 92!!!! (yes ninety two) goals in a season.Even with a big team like Man Utd you have to agree it's a massive achivement.Overall I think it's a great tactic-with some teams will take probably more than one season to achieve great results,but I'll put it in top 3 of this FM.Well done!!!View attachment 1078000View attachment 1078001View attachment 1078002View attachment 1078003View attachment 1078004View attachment 1078005View attachment 1078006View attachment 1078007View attachment 1078008View attachment 1078009View attachment 1078010View attachment 1078011View attachment 1078012View attachment 1078013View attachment 1078014
would you advise playing a left footer on the right of the three ??

I didn't pay attention to it to be honest,most of the times I use quick pick,unless got some lightly injured players,or if I want to play some good juniors in the first team.Dybala played as a poacher but also as F9,like I said quick pick :)

Yes its top team tactic :) but amazing results.for me is very suprising that Dybala as smaller player works for you as poacher :)

I didn't pay attention to it to be honest,most of the times I use quick pick,unless got some lightly injured players,or if I want to play some good juniors in the first team.Dybala played as a poacher but also as F9,like I said quick pick :)
was majority of games with dybala as poacher coz if so I may play aguero as poacher instead of false 9

Oh dear,I've just noticed that whole season in Bordeaux I've played without any opposition instructions-I don't know how that happened...But I believe that could significantly weakened the tactic...Well,I'll try next season,should be much better

Sukin is there any def mids or cen mids you would say are a must sign looking to build a monster squad with man city

Sukin is there any def mids or cen mids you would say are a must sign looking to build a monster squad with man city
Yes mate,Pogba.Koke,Hamsik etc as CMs and Matic,Busquets,Parolo, as DMs but Yaya Toure is beast as DM in City :)

future stars as Goretzka,Kranevitter,Kimmich,Bentaleb,Andre Gomes,Ruben Neves,Balic

Yes mate,Pogba.Koke,Hamsik etc as CMs and Matic,Busquets,Parolo, as DMs but Yaya Toure is beast as DM in City :)
ive not set the world alight as city so far not easy trying to fit de bruyne, silva and sterling into the 11