16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

After preseason with Juventus nothing special, Higuain on poacher role scored 5 from 5 games and thats it. 19-4 goal difference in 5 games with 1 lose from ManU
I mean it is pre season, where the tactic is still bedding in

full backs are very important,buy best what you can like player with winger attributes .my next match in cl...not impressive results but we miss lot of shoots and chances.outplayed sporting without problem View attachment 131479

Last edited:
still very good rrepek,it was all very hard matches.

and mates did you saw this goal difference on FM 16?i know i play only in 7th best league in the world and have good players but i rotate my team with reserve players every round.look on this.....

View attachment 131456

look on first half score :) View attachment 1074049View attachment 1074050View attachment 1074051 and my poacher scores in 12 matches 34 goals.i think its very good.good night mates i will be here tomorrow at evening.

Congratulation with everything - child - pablo de la cruz and tactic :)

I would really like to see a screenshot of pablo de la cruz in english - the reason is I analyze the attributes and I simply can't make out what is what when it is in a different language - when you have time then do it - whats intriguing about pablo de la cruz is obviously he doesn't look very good compared to how many goals he've scored - so that would certainly be very much appreciated.

As someone said it "probably a little more than semi diablo" - I will put that to the test - looking forward to see peoples screenshots of this.

The fact that you made a 433 formation shaped this way makes me very happy - Good job mate

Cheers

I would really like to see a screenshot of pablo de la cruz in english - the reason is I analyze the attributes and I simply can't make out what is what when it is in a different language - when you have time then do it - whats intriguing about pablo de la cruz is obviously he doesn't look very good compared to how many goals he've scored - so that would certainly be very much appreciated.

As someone said it "probably a little more than semi diablo" - I will put that to the test - looking forward to see peoples screenshots of this.

The fact that you made a 433 formation shaped this way makes me very happy - Good job mate

Cheers

Can you also take a screenshot of pablo de la cruz his PPM's in English? Thank you:)

Cheers
thank you mate,tactic is working amazing if you have right players,i will add in minutes scrrenshot with players in english :)