16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

My poacher has really gone off the boil any tips on getting him scoring again ??

Substitute him for two matches if he is out from form.and dont forget on critic if he played bad in matches

@Pampu7 great results :) its look that you have right players for all positions :) this tactic is mainly for top teams with very fast FBs,CDs and strikers.im now trying man marking in defence and looks very good.we will see in next matches.but it can help for guys which have worst defenders.im man marking only strikers with my CDs.you can try it and get me feedback.enjoy :D

Anyone tried using attacking movement as their match training seem to be creating so many chances yet score so few

no defence isn't too bad have John stones and dragovic at centre half
they are good defenders,im now trying formation with 2 DMs and one CM,defence is much better but i must still testing if will be same attack

Sukin can you post the screen of your transfers from the first season? and second question, you use this tactic from the first year?

No mate,i used this tactic only for last season.in my opinion its only top team tactic because is very hard to find really fast players in first season.you must build team to get amazing results.i was tried it with newcastle which have average pace 13 and its not worked good.

For me working now better if you tight marked side midfielders.set up for ALWAYS.you can try now.for me its defence better and attack still very good.

Sukin do you think this could work with man city and how would you line them up??