16.2/16.3 SEMI TACTIC 4-3-3 (hard kick for match engine) 6.2/0.6 in 14 matches

nice results.looks that you have players which are fit with tactic now.

im now testing with my new personal save in Newcastle United.but i havent players which are good for this tactic.we will see results.

im now testing with my new personal save in Newcastle United.but i havent players which are good for this tactic.we will see results.

hows it going with newcastle ?

hows it going with newcastle ?
i havent good results,actually 6 matches,3 wins,3 loses.They havent good players for this roles in tactic.Im now working on new version which i hope will be more stable.

In my opinion to suffer less goals, i recommend to put def. line on slightly higher. Works for me. I need testers to say if it works. Good games managers ;)

YES,YOU HAVE TRUE :) looks like better and attack is still good.which team you have?

I was played with newcastle utd but this save is only for tweaking.but nothing special now,but your tweak in defence working very well :)

Can you post some results?in second save i played with Brno and destroying all teams.but i have sttrong team.tactic works amazing but i know now that without vefy fast defenders mainly full backs it can be worst.

Can you post some results?in second save i played with Brno and destroying all teams.but i have sttrong team.tactic works amazing but i know now that without vefy fast defenders mainly full backs it can be worst.

Here, some SS of my first season with your tactic mate. Let's see how it works in Portugal Premier League on second season, but until now it's a pleasure to see my team playing :)
View attachment 129821View attachment 129820View attachment 129819

Last edited:
good job :) spend your money on best fast full backs :D im glad that its working for you.lot of peoples said that tactic isnt good but i think that with right players is it destroyer

My poacher has really gone off the boil any tips on getting him scoring again ??