Have been playing lower league, starting in Blue Square South with Oxford City, and this tactic has been by far the best for me.

I also tried Devastator and Sir Goalalot but those did not work as well: Devastator not at all (v10; probably works better with good teams) and Sir Goalalot was allright but very inconsistent: I'd go on runs where I win a few in a row but then just keep losing or drawing.

With Suk Sam, am now on course for third straight promotion (to League 1). The original version (Suk Sam Vanco) worked best for me in Conference South and Conference, but the Renewal version has been the best in League 2 by far. To me the Renewal version seems much more attacking because of the more aggressive roles, so when I found that the original tactic has stopped creating enough chances (eg I have 5 shots, opposition has 1 shot and scores from a set piece), I switched to Renewal and it's worked a charm.

Also I've been using RPMs which have a red rating for the role (hard to find good RPMs in lower league) but this seems to work fine.

The only slight problem is that the poacher keeps getting low ratings, anyone else getting that?

hey Vanco,
should STR, STL will be Insite FW just like Salah, Iturbe, sterling. or it is better if we use an original ST?

Mid post of st should be ST, i'm sure coz i am very delighted with higuain

hey Vanco,
should STR, STL will be Insite FW just like Salah, Iturbe, sterling. or it is better if we use an original ST?

Mid post of st should be ST, i'm sure coz i am very delighted with higuain

Simply if he has good teamwork pass site, he can play with STR STL

So far so good with Sunderland, very clean tactic :)

IMO this year Crossing even after the Christmas update is OP. The centre back has no idea how to defend a rapid cross, the strikers will always get in front and shoot a banger.

I am not sure if it's just me but I think this tactic is insanely exploiting the crossing, I have used the tactic for a few games, my wing backs is assisting like crazy and when you get an early/first goal, the whole game becomes much easier and that might leads to some other kinds of goal but mainly the tactic rely on crossing which I am not saying it's a bad thing but most of the tactic this year rely on wingers and wing backs crossing, I haven't seen a success "middle" tactic.

I have no idea why I am replying this haha, I have been trying to create narrow tactic, the through ball from middle creates amazing clear cut chance but then the striker will either shoot at the keeper or posts while crossing the ball in is an almost guaranteed goal, I guess i am just frustrated and hoped this is a 433 narrow tactic, nevertheless good tactic guys.

IMO this year Crossing even after the Christmas update is OP. The centre back has no idea how to defend a rapid cross, the strikers will always get in front and shoot a banger.

I am not sure if it's just me but I think this tactic is insanely exploiting the crossing, I have used the tactic for a few games, my wing backs is assisting like crazy and when you get an early/first goal, the whole game becomes much easier and that might leads to some other kinds of goal but mainly the tactic rely on crossing which I am not saying it's a bad thing but most of the tactic this year rely on wingers and wing backs crossing, I haven't seen a success "middle" tactic.

I have no idea why I am replying this haha, I have been trying to create narrow tactic, the through ball from middle creates amazing clear cut chance but then the striker will either shoot at the keeper or posts while crossing the ball in is an almost guaranteed goal, I guess i am just frustrated and hoped this is a 433 narrow tactic, nevertheless good tactic guys.
Yeah i feel the same. And in my opinion this is the worst FM since last 5 years. Dunno if u guys also have a problem with penaltys. I score 60% of all penalties even if i;m with Juve and Dybala is the scorer. I tried a lot of tactics , created a lot by myself and i can;t find any tactic that guarantee good results with nice playing by the central midfielders. For example Devastator , Sir Goal A Lot, Suk - Sam , they give fantastic results , but the central midfielders are useless . Pogba in the season scored 1 goal and had 2 assist (that was the best stat for him with 8 different tactics).

Hi, i test this tattic with OGC Nice. The results:
Whirl wind v2 - Vanco_4C2CF46D-0814-4ABD-81C7-02BF977EF25A
View attachment 190698View attachment 190697View attachment 190696View attachment 190694View attachment 190693

I use a lot of palyer out roule (like Ben Harfa striker), but the result are very good! i lost some points in easy games and a i have beeen unlucky... (2 goal in 1 minute :O vs Saint'Etienne) I try other 2 tattics however menaging Nice comparing with 4231goalot and 4141 devastator:

View attachment 190691View attachment 190690View attachment 190689 4231 are more confortable for the Nice'players and the result are very similar.

Devastator didn't work for me:

View attachment 190688View attachment 190687View attachment 190686

Now i'm trying suk sam vanko (original)

Last edited:
Hi, i test this tattic with OGC Nice. The results:
Whirl wind v2 - Vanco_4C2CF46D-0814-4ABD-81C7-02BF977EF25A
View attachment 1008892View attachment 1008893View attachment 1008894View attachment 1008896View attachment 1008897

I use a lot of palyer out roule (like Ben Harfa striker), but the result are very good! i lost some points in easy games and a i have beeen unlucky... (2 goal in 1 minute :O vs Saint'Etienne) I try other 2 tattics however menaging Nice comparing with 4231goalot and 4141 devastator:

View attachment 1008900View attachment 1008901View attachment 1008902 4231 are more confortable for the Nice'players and the result are very similar.

Devastator didn't work for me:

View attachment 1008903View attachment 1008904View attachment 1008905

Now i'm trying suk sam vanko (original)

thx for your feedback.
maybe original is better :)

What mentality, fluidity and team instructions to use and also what player roles?

This tactic is working good o far in my Real Sociedad save, will post screenshots later. Can't beat real and barca though, any tips

Man United

Looks very intresting!

Anyone tested this with Man United or Arsenal? If so, wich versions?

Thx

Looks very intresting!

Anyone tested this with Man United or Arsenal? If so, wich versions?

Thx

Supersplash played with Man U. using the original Suk Sam vanco. His results are in the OP.