[16.2] Vanco's flat 433 : SUK SAM

• Thread starter Thread starter victorjol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 337
  • Views Views 253K
This tactic does not work for me I have won 2 matches: 1-0 then 5-2 and then I lossed.
Are you supposed to loose a couple?

well, you need patient, and manage your players appropriate.
there's some unportune, we can't unbeaten every game

well, you need patient, and manage your players appropriate.
there's some unportune, we can't unbeaten every game

Ok. I won all my pre-season games and lost my opening game of the season with newcastle which is disappointing, Shall I set all my pre match training to defensive positioning. Will it kick in soon?

Ok. I won all my pre-season games and lost my opening game of the season with newcastle which is disappointing, Shall I set all my pre match training to defensive positioning. Will it kick in soon?

yeap. I recommend "depending position".

It always usefull. ^^

I've lost 2 games in a row and 2 of them are the first opening games of the season. I can't find a tactic that works :(

slow my friend, slow.
your players need some time to adapt.

especially new season, and if there any player who newly join your team is, their chemistry is massed up.

you must consider it

Hi mate,
I'm also playing with Catania. I'm in 2th year now. Could you please send here your tweaks or more information? I'll appreciate that. In my opinion, this tactic is after the last patch the most stabil. I know, I had some matches where I lost in last minute, but it's normal. I saw also games where I hit a goal 5 times, had 23 CCC and no goal.

Anyway, I have another question. How do you manage the debt. I had to sell half of team in 2th season.

Someone bought the club but if you like you can follow my carrer game here
[FM16] Living the Dream by Kanji Kuniya - Clube Manager Portugal (FM2016)

slow my friend, slow.
your players need some time to adapt.

especially new season, and if there any player who newly join your team is, their chemistry is massed up.

you must consider it

Are you the creater of this tactic?

View attachment 196910
highlighted results are with Vanco Suk Sam.
only thing am playing with is mentality - away ALWAYS counter, home ALWAYS attack. after promotion am gonna test what's gonna work better at home when i'll be underdog, Attack, Standard or Control.

View attachment 1001878
highlighted results are with Vanco Suk Sam.
only thing am playing with is mentality - away ALWAYS counter, home ALWAYS attack. after promotion am gonna test what's gonna work better at home when i'll be underdog, Attack, Standard or Control.

Sweet ! I'll add it on the OP !

vanco 2 master what tactic you think is the best?

if the squad is strong enough, renewal is better, i think.
but in case of underdog, original version will be better.

It's hard to say.

all the tactics are not enough tested with variable teams

Back