Any good defensive set up for set pieces?
Must of my conceded goals is in cornner and free kicks

Any good defensive set up for set pieces?
Must of my conceded goals is in cornner and free kicks

Me Too , conceded many goals from free kicks ( them play the free kick in Box and cut the ball in my goal :( )

Me Too , conceded many goals from free kicks ( them play the free kick in Box and cut the ball in my goal :( )

13 games in the league so far and 0 goals conceded from corners or direct freekicks. Only 1 from non direct freekick.

Hello pips!

Great tactic i must say! One thing that bothers me, is that my outside DLF's are performing 6.2-6.5 avg pr. game.
Do you experience the same? Or is its because my players don't fit role/position?

I'm playing Inter with following attackers : Jovetic - Icardi - Belloti

Hello pips!

Great tactic i must say! One thing that bothers me, is that my outside DLF's are performing 6.2-6.5 avg pr. game.
Do you experience the same? Or is its because my players don't fit role/position?

I'm playing Inter with following attackers : Jovetic - Icardi - Belloti

Icardi is wonderful but others may not be suitable. You should check up your player's work rate and power.

View attachment 196732

Solid first half of season. The 3 losses were 2 mistakes of mine + PSG away from home (2-1).
Only disappointed with our attack this year, seems like Gabriel Jesus has lost his mojo :mad:

Icardi is wonderful but others may not be suitable. You should check up your player's work rate and power.

Just made comparison of the two players with Icardi - we are talking +/- 2-3 skill difference for required position.
How are your two DLF R / L performing?

View attachment 196722

Trying control mentality away from home and after 14mins of testing only, it seems ok... :D

EDIT

View attachment 196721

Long time I haven't seen such a beautiful attack and stats for us but ****, this defense :O
We conceded on 1 freekick, 1 corner and 1 long throw.

I'll keep on testing that...

Last edited:
Just made comparison of the two players with Icardi - we are talking +/- 2-3 skill difference for required position.
How are your two DLF R / L performing?

Its complicated. But my players sometimes got hattricks. ;) get some patient and cheers them up