Are you using the original?
yeap. am just playing with mentality set.
Away - always with counter. and am moving BWM from CM position to DM.
Home - and here is fun, am always trying to set it up by common sense, eg. am favourite and playing with team from the bottom of the table? control or attack. am favourite but playing with middle-top of the table team? standard. am favourite but playing with team from top of the table? standard, sometimes counter works as well. in simple words - am just setting it how i feel that my team suppose to play, usually it's working. of course sometimes someone gonna kick ur ***, **** happens ;).

for beeing such an dumbas... but wich tactic should I use?
And when?
I mean... should I start with "Suk Sam renewal", "Whirl wind v2" or "Suk Sam - vanco"?

paperclip.png
Attached Files

Suk Sam Vanco is the best IMO but you can also use the others to protect a lead (Whirl Wind defense) for example.

I need some help for this tactics version Suk sam original? For me this tactics work in home games but when i play away i conceeded too much goals, especially in Champions league or tough games. I should change some staff in defence? Please help

I actually think this tactic is better without any OI.
To protect a lead, I often put counter attack mentality when i'm up by one or two goals. Working like a charm.

I use it in Serie A. Good performance against strong teams, such as Lazio Napoli Roma. Can't score against weak teams with 3CD, 2WB, 2DM.

I use it in Serie A. Good performance against strong teams, such as Lazio Napoli Roma. Can't score against weak teams with 3CD, 2WB, 2DM.

What a defence!
Maybe they really dont wanna you get some goals.
If i were you giveup the 3 top. Try 1top 2wing

I need some help for this tactics version Suk sam original? For me this tactics work in home games but when i play away i conceeded too much goals, especially in Champions league or tough games. I should change some staff in defence? Please help

Have you tried control mentality for away games ? It worked really well on the few tests I've made.

OP updated with some results, thank you guys for sharing you success !

Tactic for away games?

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока