[16.3]Zero Sea's Tiki-Taka 343 ---- Every Team Can Play Like Barcelona

i think it depends from the players you have ,

if you have good wingers (right foot RM ,left foot LM )use V2 343 otherwise use the first version,

if you have very good fullbacks use 424 ,

is that so Zero Sea ?

image.png

This doesn't work for me. A few good results but after 13 games I've lost four since switching. Before that I was romping the league and since switching I'm dropping a lot of points.

Defensively really bad. Every time a team attacks they seem to score.

i think it depends from the players you have ,

if you have good wingers (right foot RM ,left foot LM )use V2 343 otherwise use the first version,

if you have very good fullbacks use 424 ,

is that so Zero Sea ?

Great minds think alike

i thought you would release a 442 or 4411 version like FM15 , why did you prefer AML/R ?

Defensively really bad. Every time a team attacks they seem to score.

If you concede a lot of goals you can tweak the team shape (fluid or flexible) ,
also you can try to remove roam from positions

Pretty sure Zero said that tweaking isn't a good idea. Thanks for the input though.

Seems I control games, smash teams and then bam, they score and as my team has failed to convert one of the many chances created we're suddenly under pressure.

I just drew 3-3 with Monaco. 2-0 up and in total control until about the 70th minute and they score because my defence was all over the place, then 2 minutes later they score again to make it 2-2. I go up the other end and score again to make it 3-2, then 2 minutes later they go up the other end to make it 3-3. Absolutely shocking defending again.

.....and they score because my defence was all over the place

thats what i said,they move constantly due to very fluid
if you wanted to protect the lead ,flexible would be a good idea.

It's amazing how stupid the team defends... Doesnt matter how much I score, I allways concede more...

First year was great, but then I had the best team in Sky Bet League 2

Third and fourth year is ****... Playing in Sky Bet Championship and now it feels like I cant seem to win anything.

View attachment 168357 View attachment 168356

Here are two images from first year and fourth year.

View attachment 168355

I score a lot of goals but concede even more.

Here is two more screenshots from fixtures against a top team (Aston Villa) and against the team right above me (Brentford).

View attachment 168333 View attachment 168332

Last edited:
I appreciate the effort but this tactic just doesn't cut it. I've been using it for about 7 months and I've seen no improvement in my team, which is full of world class players. It cost me the title when switching to it half way through last season but I decided to stick with it for the start of the new season. I have lost my first two games and the tactic is fluent.

Back to the drawing board for me.

Can't get my finger on it but I just can't stop conceding goals...

I guess I'll have to try some new tactics soon ;/

It's a pity tho, I really liked this one for a while there. It probably won't get my any higher tho. Anyway, nice try man.