interesting, this is the dnz 523 yeah?............. are you a weaker team? I think generally people are using the tactic with stronger teams. if teams are weaker i guess the training etc will need to be on point to get the best out of it.

did you make new thread for your tweak ?

I don't actually see it really being a tweak. I guess in some ways it is because it was the tactic i had, i then changed a large chunk of it, side by side they now look completely different so its not like its 1 or 2 changes, it is by all means a totally different tactic now imho.
If you look at the difference i think you would see what i mean, good luck with it, hope it works great for you

So far so good. 20 games in with Celtic and 20 wins including a 5-1 over Barcelona.

What trainin u using with it?
Results still goin gd?

Sorry, on a train just now, it was in the tweak centre thread so if you look in there after post 28 you can see all the results of others along with some tips others are using, results have been incredible for me and a fee others.

Asked for it to go back to its own thread as it was hogging the other thread and people kept asking which tactic it was after screen shots

QUOTE=wkdsoul;3149918]Re-opened as requested - let me know if you pick a name for the tactic and i'll edit the title.[/QUOTE]

Im terrible at names XD

piaced576b26d2f296107.png

simon61821ae768cb2240.png

I wonder if this works with weaker teams/ lower league teams?

for me it has worked after changing at half season to this tactic. HSV Original Squad just a few backup loans finished second behind Munich and win cup against bvb

Is there a striker that scores th emost goals out of the 3 ?

ALL of them score tonnes mate but for me the central one scored 73 last season in 50 games and the other 2 were in the 30's, also had a fourth finish on 29 but he was injured for 2 3rds of the season and was my best striker

QUOTE=wkdsoul;3149918]Re-opened as requested - let me know if you pick a name for the tactic and i'll edit the title.

Im terrible at names XD[/QUOTE]

No worries, stick a few more screensshots and basic info in the OP.

Im terrible at names XD

No worries, stick a few more screensshots and basic info in the OP.[/QUOTE]

if i go to edit > advanced > page fails to load.

Are you able to move across some of the comments from the other thread, all Plutto's posts were from this tactic

Amazing. Tons of goals and CCC. Just need some improvment in away games.

No worries, stick a few more screensshots and basic info in the OP.

Are you able to move across some of the comments from the other thread, all Plutto's posts were from this tactic[/QUOTE]

Moved as many as i can figure out related to this one, sorry its a bit of a free for all on some pages.

Are you able to move across some of the comments from the other thread, all Plutto's posts were from this tactic

Moved as many as i can figure out related to this one, sorry its a bit of a free for all on some pages.[/QUOTE]

Nice one thanks man