Great season Torino season 3, but great deception in semi final of CL against Inter but my team is too Young maybe !!

Can someone explain these

1. The traning part?
2. AF - Right foot on right side?
3. Corner taker?
4. Something that could improve goals from corner? is there any famous routine?

[FONT=&quot]1. The traning part? - Be more specific? Individual or general?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. AF - Right foot on right side? - If you want more assists than goals. If you want more goals, exchange foots
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]3. Corner taker? - Or one CM or the WBS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Something that could improve goals from corner? is there any famous routine? - Check 3.[/FONT]

1. The traning part? - Be more specific? Individual or general?
2. AF - Right foot on right side? - If you want more assists than goals. If you want more goals, exchange foots
3. Corner taker? - Or one CM or the WBS
4. Something that could improve goals from corner? is there any famous routine? - Check 3.

Thanks for the answer, i mean Pre-match training. I always try to decide after what assistant manager says but it doesnt work that good, (Not as you guys showed in your SS) ..

I have always 4-6 clearcut chances but not goals and the opposition scores at almost every chance and lots and lots of Woodwork!

And i am also trying to make a time waste version, which instructions or Mentality/Team shape should i use?

Can someone explain these

1. The traning part?
2. AF - Right foot on right side?
3. Corner taker?
4. Something that could improve goals from corner? is there any famous routine?

from post #356 what avp put

Thanks for the answer, i mean Pre-match training. I always try to decide after what assistant manager says but it doesnt work that good, (Not as you guys showed in your SS) ..

I have always 4-6 clearcut chances but not goals and the opposition scores at almost every chance and lots and lots of Woodwork!

And i am also trying to make a time waste version, which instructions or Mentality/Team shape should i use?

As favorite or strong team - att movement
As underdog and/or away- def. movement/positioning.

At the beginning i suggest to use att at home and def away. With time you will see that you team is getting better results, better players and you can start using att all the time.

if you can get Andrea Belotti get him hes a best for poacher (middle striker)

Just wondering if you in game shouts and if so which you use and why?

So..... this one is tricky. 1st, let me say some things that i think are important for the subject.

My opinion is that if you use them too often, the effect will vanish, specially if you use always the same shout. So, it's not a tool to abuse.

Also, there are some commands that are useless or need to much spamming to work. For both situations i use the same solution: Don't use.

The majority of times, your team will score 1st and soon, so your shouts should work to keep things tight. If you score another goal, no need to shout: the team is working as expected. Nonetheless i always shout concentrate at 30 mins to keep the team tight. Same things in the 2nd half.

Now, if the don't pass the defense, shout be more creative at 15mins. If is does not work, shout aggressively, Ask for More as soon as you can. Remember that after a goal you can shout again, so if you do it, shout concentrate, always assertive. You can also shout Pusher Higher or something (I use Portuguese), aggressively.

After the subs that i always do between 60 and 70 min (if not forced earlier bad injuries or really bad rates (6.4 or under), i always shout concentrate, assertive.

That's it. Not too complex, i think, but you need to read the game and know how to do to keep the team always at high standards.