Last edited:
Junior has turned into a beast as a striker, he is insane.
Bought him to united when i managed them, and then i bought him to bayern when i managed them. And now i have him at juventus so.

View attachment 55029

I notice that the left cm has "Pass it shorter" included in the player instructions - at least for apv dnz tweak. Do you play the more defensive cm on the left then and the more creative on on the right?

I notice that the left cm has "Pass it shorter" included in the player instructions - at least for apv dnz tweak. Do you play the more defensive cm on the left then and the more creative on on the right?

Both of my midfielders have shorter passing, tried with the mezzala both shorter passing and more direct passing, but created most goals and better perfomances with shorter passing .both of my midfielders have move more forward so they will play really high up in the pitch when you have the ball.
Both of my main midfielders are creative:
i play bentancur as a mezzala:View attachment 54990 And santos as a ball winning midfielder:View attachment 54988

Last edited:
where do you pay mbappe?

It depends, i normally play him as an advanced forward. But right know my second best striker ramalho is injured, and the guy that i has to use instead of him only have 13 in pace so i play mbappe on the right complete striker right know.

I don't think I have ever seen a player with a rating like their DCR!