the training I do what has been told. and then I tell my players that they have done well or badly. and then I change so everyone gets the most play time

Plutte - what tweak are u using ? :) Results looks great :)

the training I do what has been told. and then I tell my players that they have done well or badly. and then I change so everyone gets the most play time

who did you end up playing as poacher

i use this tactic tweak of dnz 523 tweak 2.fm just pt I use sane as poacher but expect I'm going for griezmann as a poacher will alli work as an advanced playmaker?

i use this tactic tweak of dnz 523 tweak 2.fm just pt I use sane as poacher but expect I'm going for griezmann as a poacher will alli work as an advanced playmaker?

yes i would say so with his attributes he got on my save

As a central defense, who do you want to say that is the best of these 3 rugani, de ligt upamecano

Hi!

Someone use Divock Origi with the dnz 523 tweak 2? I take him on loan with Dijon for my third season, i would like to know if he is better on the left, on the right or in the center? Thanks

Hi!

Someone use Divock Origi with the dnz 523 tweak 2? I take him on loan with Dijon for my third season, i would like to know if he is better on the left, on the right or in the center? Thanks

Center

As a central defense, who do you want to say that is the best of these 3 rugani, de ligt upamecano

Rugani and Upamecano always perfect for me. Upamecano is more of a stronger stopper that just so happens to have composure on the ball and a good pass. Rugani is more of your typical ball playing defender and will dribble a a bit

Use the best defender in the center. Most of the teams play with one striker and he needs to deal with him.

Use the best passing defenders in the sides

De Light prefers right side.

Very important to check this kind of attributes in players profile. I Had to sell Smalling because i bought Kane from Everton with the same attribute

Hi!

i have he good on right