18.3.0 523 tweak

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisdufc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 233K
ive been using original dnz tactic with watford and having some solid results i find taking def line back 2 notches does great on away days

You will always need to make some adjustments to deal better with opponents.

Sometimes, when facing a fast striker i will put the mid CB with cover, rather than defend. This way he will be able to catch the opponent.

the results are usually in advanced dates. these results are not the same as the current state of the teams at the beginning of the game

the results are usually in advanced dates. these results are not the same as the current state of the teams at the beginning of the game

Well, that's true, but im not a tactic tester im a tweaker and i use my savegame to do it.

Why don't you try it?

Make sure you play about 8 friendlies before season,give it some time too,let us know how is tactic going after half a season plz

really good tactic in attack but defensive performans is very bad.
usually my scores are 4-3 or 5-2 or 5-4
whats your training system?
any solution is this problem...

i'm using dnz532 tweaked version in post 111

Try my original in post 1, i very rarely concede goals using that

I have to give great credit to this tactic its one of the best ones I have used in FM18. I was worried at start of the season due to the amount of injurys I was getting due to the intensity of the tactic but over all it worked out. here is a few snaps of my season I'm very impressed but next season should be even better since I'm breaking the bank to bring in even better players. View attachment 61814View attachment 61813View attachment 61812View attachment 61809View attachment 61811View attachment 61810 hope the screenshots upload correctly I don't normally add them.

You need very fast defender with high anticipation, pace and acceleration.

If you dont have them then you need to lower your d-line.

Finally finished my first season with Barcelona,won everything,Suarez scored 92!!! goals in the season,61 in La Liga only,I'm using tactic with small tweak of AVPMoreira from post 139,which I believe concentrate more passes from side forwards into centre one (Suarez in my case).Few silly defeats (Juventus away from 3-0 up to 3-4),but generally I'm happy with tactic.
View attachment 61575View attachment 61574View attachment 61573View attachment 61572View attachment 61569View attachment 61568View attachment 61567View attachment 61566View attachment 61565

Last edited:
piaceclass.png

simon1bdced309fe3c254.png

IM getting Lukaku to score has he never did. I play him in the middle. But sometimes he simply does not score at all and the other 2 play a deadly combo. Just won 10-2 against Chelsea... With my 2nd XXI

Back