18.3.0 523 tweak

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisdufc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 233K
In reply to Plutte and if anyone has this question also, here are the player instructions for the 2 roles of the 3 strikers. The left and right have the same instructions. The instructions are in Portuguese but you can see the general idea from the pics
1st pic fro left and right adv forward, the 2nd pic for the middle advanced forward

View attachment 1151590
View attachment 1151589

3rd match with this tweak

in this match right striker, but still i looking for tweak where middle strikers scored a lot of goal and left and right strikers had a lot of assist

I've tried to use Open and reference strikes in the wings and it didn't work as intended...

what training do you use

what training do you use

[QUOTE = apvmoreira; 3150549] Plutte'a cevap olarak ve eğer bu soruya da sahipse, burada 3 grevin 2 rolüne ilişkin oyuncu talimatları. Sol ve sağ aynı talimatlara sahiptir. Talimatlar Portekizce'dir fakat resimlerden genel fikirleri görebilirsiniz.
1. resme soldan sağa ve ileriye doğru ileriye doğru, ortadaki ileriye doğru 2. pic ileriye doğru

View attachment 1151590
View attachment 1151589[/ QUOTE]

i don't get you? is this a tweak? if so what is it?
Tac in post 111

I am looking for a tactic where the central striker will score 80+ goals and with this tactic all 3 attackers score goals

piaceooo.png

Back