2011 Copa América Discussion Thread.

What a goal Aguero. Puzzles me that Lavezzi starts over him.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! What a strike

Amazing goal by Aguero, he should have started the game.

As in every match for the past 3 years we've been ****, no surprise. Decided to watch Hannibal for the 11th time instead of torturing myself with the match. Thankfully I decided against getting tickets.

Lavezzi was ****, the entire team was **** except Romero and Aguero.

Thought Masch did pretty well, interceptions, tackling, passing all good, and in particular his positioning.

Feel sorry for Batista. In direct contrast to Maradona, he's done everything right tactically, but it just isn't coming together. Maybe Cambiasso and Masch are too similar, I'm not sure.

PS Zanetti is not human.

Feel sorry for Batista. In direct contrast to Maradona, he's done everything right tactically, but it just isn't coming together. Maybe Cambiasso and Masch are too similar, I'm not sure.

PS Zanetti is not human.

hes got to pick one of Cambiasso/Masch in a game like this. the Banega and Pastore. Then the front three he had later, Di Maria,Tevez, Aguero

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Zanetti is god

Frank Rijkaard's the manager of the Saudi Arabia national team who knew...

did neymar have an incident with the coach? just heard bits from the stream...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Brazil played like **** agains Venezuela.
incoming uruguay-Argentina final

It's been a bit dissapointing so far.
The favourite sides not playing so well, bad results, not so many goals (until third date),...

I hope this tournament to improve in the next stages, there are good teams and great players to enjoy.

So far the only two wins have been against reserve teams (Costa Rica and Mexico). This is the very good high-tempo lots-of-goals South American football. Chile was very nice to watch though. Sánchez's performance was worth maybe £30 quid though, not £30m.

Argentina who ? Messi who ? Guarin and Falcao :wub:. Moreno's miss is embarrassing. But good game though, lots of hard work, chances, half chances and no Tevez. Who can ask for more.