2011 Women's World Cup

im so surprised i really thought we could win on pens... -_-

I would do unholy things to Louisa Necib.

To be honest I think they are just about par with how England men play tbh, kicking it long ball and constantly playing diagonal passes to the linesman.

On another note, pretty boring to watch a team hold out for penalties and the French had alot more attacking flair but anyway enough about womens football...

Womens cricket is where it is at Alex my friend, I watch every single England women cricket game on TV because they are good and they actually win games...

Laura Marsh <3.

Unreal...Spinner.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Some of google images is kind to Louisa Necib...Some not so kind...
images

41782_110790842278690_7086_n.jpg

She has had some mental hairdos as well, but on balance...Yep what you said sums it up.

Off topic just found this on a Lyon forum translated the thread to English and it was them matchmaking Gourcuff+Necib...

http://s2.noelshack.com/old/up/necibgourcuff-2711972196.jpg
Looks like France hasn't discovered Photoshop yet.

Last edited:
Penalties+England=usual heartbreaker

the passing game in this sweden-aussie match is so poor that one would think Tony Pulis was coaching both teams on the same time

Refs are ******** over USA in the USA-Brazil match.

Why do people want soccer to get big in the USA when we have these awful refereeing performances that plague the game? In the US people are used to replay. It's 2011, there's a million cameras watching every move. FIFA just wants to see the big guns move on. It's unbelievable, Jeff.

Refs aren't the main reason why people don't watch/participate in womens football to be honest...

When FIFA president Blatter does this it does not help the cause of changing perceptions of Womens football at all:
"Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball,"

"They could, for example, have tighter shorts."

Blatter added: "Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so, and they already have some different rules to men - such as playing with a lighter ball.''
"That decision was taken to create a more female aesthetic, so why not do it in fashion?"

Plenty of reason's why standards/perception/quality of womens football is so poor refereeing is right down on my list near the bottom to be honest.

Refs aren't the main reason why people don't watch/participate in womens football to be honest...

When FIFA president Blatter does this it does not help the cause of changing perceptions of Womens football at all:

Blatter added: "Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so, and they already have some different rules to men - such as playing with a lighter ball.''

Plenty of reason's why standards/perception/quality of womens football is so poor refereeing is right down on my list near the bottom to be honest.

Spot on, when I heard that about the tighter shorts, I couldn't believe it; you would think that after all the allegations against him he would lay low and not draw that sort of attention to himself...

#3 for USA?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL for the wondergirl Alex Mooooooooooooorgan!

Rooting for Japan on this one, after everything their country has been through

Great header for the States goal. Nice positioning

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL