2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that are waiting for Scottish Leagues 1, 2 & 3 - I am awaiting the Rangers away kit to be released before releasing the joint kit pack.

Hey hermanchides,

no stress no annoying, just a question!
I have a pc fifa league and we use your kits to beauty our webpage ;)

Is it possible to give me a predicted time when you creat the first and second german league ?
We are still building up our new page and planing to publish it with fifa 13 (27 sept.)

http://www.abload.de/img/dfsghewjyk.png

thanks a lot for your great work.

Fitzo

Hey hermanchides,

no stress no annoying, just a question!
I have a pc fifa league and we use your kits to beauty our webpage ;)

Is it possible to give me a predicted time when you creat the first and second german league ?
We are still building up our new page and planing to publish it with fifa 13 (27 sept.)

http://www.abload.de/img/dfsghewjyk.png

thanks a lot for your great work.

Fitzo

Sorry I really can't give any predictions when I will get round to creating kits,as a sole kit maker, I just create them when I have the time. As you can see I'm working on Spanish La Liga at moment and more than likely will look at Bundesliga after that. No initial plans for Bundesliga 2 as would like to get as many main leagues of Europe done first before venturing lower (if I have time).

Also hoping to reopen my request thread at some stage as I know there are a few peeps looking forward to that too :p

Sorry I really can't give any predictions when I will get round to creating kits,as a sole kit maker, I just create them when I have the time. As you can see I'm working on Spanish La Liga at moment and more than likely will look at Bundesliga after that. No initial plans for Bundesliga 2 as would like to get as many main leagues of Europe done first before venturing lower (if I have time).

Also hoping to reopen my request thread at some stage as I know there are a few peeps looking forward to that too :p

Also btw I hope that when using my work that you are crediting me somewhere with a link to this forum thread.......

Remade the following kits which are now in the version 3.1 of the Premier League Kit Pack:

mancity_3.png
newcastle_1-1.png

Those kits look so good I've decided to use your logo packs as well (this is the first time I've added graphics to FM).

Thank you once again for your hard work on the kits, they look amazing in the game. SI should give you a job!

Just a couple of things, in the Blue Sq Premier Forest Green's kits need to be round the other way so Green is home and white is away. Also Ebbsfleet's away shirt sponsor isn't Adams & Moore, they are still awaiting a away shirt sponsor.

Apart from that excellent stuff, many thanks :D

Thank you once again for your hard work on the kits, they look amazing in the game. SI should give you a job!

Just a couple of things, in the Blue Sq Premier Forest Green's kits need to be round the other way so Green is home and white is away. Also Ebbsfleet's away shirt sponsor isn't Adams & Moore, they are still awaiting a away shirt sponsor.

Apart from that excellent stuff, many thanks :D

Thanks for the info. I have corrected the Forest Green kits and now included them in the v1.1 of BlueSq prem kit pack. Once Ebbsfleet shirt sponsor is confirmed i shall correct that kit too.

Working on German Bundesliga kit pack next - here are the kits i have so far (PS Freiburg kits have been corrected so that the large crest doesnt overlap the kit - clear your cache to get updated kits) - will carry on with more on Friday, with the hope of releasing it at the latest on Monday. If anyone has any info on the kits (inc pics) please dont hesitate to PM me or post LINKs on here. Thanks

Last edited:
New kit pack releases:

ENGLAND MEGAPACK 2012/13 - includes Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, BlueSq Premier, BlueSq North and BlueSq South
DOWNLOAD HERE

SCOTLAND MEGAPACK 2012/13 - includes Premier League, First Division, Second Division and Third Division
DOWNLOAD HERE

Can't seem to download the England pack. Keep getting web page not found when it tries to download.

Can't seem to download the England pack. Keep getting web page not found when it tries to download.

Works ok for me i have just checked.... The file is hosted on gamefront so check if you can get to their site. Unforunately every time i tried to upload to FM-base directly it came up with an error.... file size is on 15mb! :/

Works ok for me i have just checked.... The file is hosted on gamefront so check if you can get to their site. Unforunately every time i tried to upload to FM-base directly it came up with an error.... file size is on 15mb! :/

I'm having the same problem when it goes to download from gamefront, the page isn't available.

I'm having the same problem when it goes to download from gamefront, the page isn't available.

I have uploaded to Mediafire instead (again tried to upload to FMB but still not letting me do that!) - so please can you try the download again and let me know if there is still a problem. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.