ao413

Reaction score
3-1-4-2 Juve - 9 cups in 2 seasons

I've just won the treble in my first season with Juventus. Changed the tactic after the defeat to Lazio and used it all the way through the 4-1 champions cup win over Arsenal. Especially the 7-2 home victory over Barcelona was epic among many ridiculos results.
View attachment 216209View attachment 216208View attachment 216207View attachment 216206View attachment 216205View attachment 216204View attachment 216203View attachment 216202View attachment 216201

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I want to share this with everybody because it has brought me so much joy the last couple of days.

https://rapidshare.cc/getfile/code/d1ea502296863bff0d5c949fa86c25f9

I'm really loving this tactic - just won 10-0 over Fiorentina!!!
View attachment 212462

pretty good stat in serie A so far, haven't lost a game in the league since I started the game.
View attachment 212460

pretty good 2 first seasons, just won the sextuple in second season.
View attachment 210774

Last edited:
OIs? Corner takers? Recommended attributes for positions? :)

no OI's corner taker should be WM's - and I have no recommendations for special attributes for the positions, I just used the players I had.

Sounds good. I will give it a go :). Where do you use Dybala? And any changes against strong teams and away matches?

no OI's corner taker should be WM's - and I have no recommendations for special attributes for the positions, I just used the players I had.

What are the play instruction for the WM's? and how did they perform??

Can you upload it on Zippyshare? Can't download from rapidshare. Thanks!

How do you play corners, free_kicks, etc. ?? can we have the screens view ?

Sounds good. I will give it a go :). Where do you use Dybala? And any changes against strong teams and away matches?

I use Dybala in attack. He broke his leg and was out for 6 months, thats why he haven´t played more. I use the same tactic against all teams home and away. It´s important to use team talks during the matches. Assertive/Passionate - Encourage 5-6 times during a game. If you´re tied og losing at halftime use Aggressive - not good enough. it will often change the momentum in the game.

What are the play instruction for the WM's? and how did they perform??
I can´t remember the instructions for the WM, but I suppose you can see it if you download the tactic. My WM¨s (Alex Sandro, Asamoah, Cuadrado and Licht) was some of my best players - they score a lot and have assist almost half the goals.

awesome dude
I always make 1 striker tactics, but now im bored of that after 1 years of those

Im trying to make a 4-4-2, cant get a good striker couple, of course the old school DLF + AF
but I want them to have the same role

2 CF on attack duty, looks interesting

awesome dude
I always make 1 striker tactics, but now im bored of that after 1 years of those

Im trying to make a 4-4-2, cant get a good striker couple, of course the old school DLF + AF
but I want them to have the same role

2 CF on attack duty, looks interesting

Hej kallemannen. I hope you will like this tactic as much as I do, will you show me your results when you have tried it for a while?