I can also take ss of them and put them here tommorrow when I´m at my own computer again.
No worries mate, managed to download it on another browser, suggest using a different browser to make the link work

No worries mate, managed to download it on another browser, suggest using a different browser to make the link work
I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge - yet nothing.. could you mirror it?

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge - yet nothing.. could you mirror it?

I use firefox myself, but it is on a Mac computer, maybe that is the reason - I will try to put it up on mirror and zippyshare tommorrow. or maybe one of the guys who can download can email it to you.

Can't believe nobody has tried this tactic out yet? Or atleast given this guy some feedback? I'm on bad form with 10 games to go in the championship with bristol city and currently 7th. Will report back.....

Can't believe nobody has tried this tactic out yet? Or atleast given this guy some feedback? I'm on bad form with 10 games to go in the championship with bristol city and currently 7th. Will report back.....

Thanks for the feedback - I just hope somebody will enjoy this at least as much as I do.

Hey, thanks for sharing this tactic. It is ducking awesome :D
have played so far 12 games with Leicester and had 10 win 2 draw and with Crewe 8 games 7 win and lost 1 game.

Hey, thanks for sharing this tactic. It is ducking awesome :D
have played so far 12 games with Leicester and had 10 win 2 draw and with Crewe 8 games 7 win and lost 1 game.

Nice with some feedback ;) hope you win the league

started one with juventus to and won the league and cup first season and the treble the second season using this tactic lost 9 games in 2 years amazing tactics then tried it with liverpool in the full game with no luck at all maybe its just liverpool dont have the players for it