After trailing 4-0 away and managing to get 4-2 in the first leg of the CL semifinal against Man City, I really Chuck Norris style round house kicked them in the second leg ;)

View attachment 210794

When I started using this tactic I was 27 out of 30 in the Argentinian championship with Boca Juniors with 7 games played. I ended up champion with just 1 game lost since I am using this tactic. Awesome!

What changes you make during the game??
Use shouts??

Thanks

I use encourage 4-6 times per game passionate or assertive, if losing aggresive in half time talk and aggressive - concentrate.

I have tried altering the tactics during the games and it just screwed up everything, so I always stick to the setup and change the momentum in the games via shouts/teamtalks.

Last edited:
Do you have some screens to share?

343rv5w.png

Hey, your tactic looks great i love 3-1-4-2. I tied vs PSG and lost 4-2 vs arsenal in my first 2 friendly matches (That doesnt worry me it happened with some OP tactics last year)
But my question is : isn't it because there are no OI's ? Do you let you assist manager do it before every match ? Or you don't set any OI at all ??
Thanks

Hey, your tactic looks great i love 3-1-4-2. I tied vs PSG and lost 4-2 vs arsenal in my first 2 friendly matches (That doesnt worry me it happened with some OP tactics last year)
But my question is : isn't it because there are no OI's ? Do you let you assist manager do it before every match ? Or you don't set any OI at all ??
Thanks

I don't use OI's at all, maybe the tactic will be better if you try it, but I have just won 9 cups in two years, so I think - If something ain't broken, don't fix it..

Can I play with WM's plays like IF ??? With PSG, Lavezzi or Lucas left WM and Di Maria or Pastore right WM ?

Can I play with WM's plays like IF ??? With PSG, Lavezzi or Lucas left WM and Di Maria or Pastore right WM ?

You can give feedback if it works, but be carefull. Your WM's should be able to defend aswell..

Insane tactic so far. Was using Crusher and just plugged this one and results and football played are incredible.
will play a few more matches and keep you updated