great tactic buddy! probably the most entertaining fm 16 tactic to watch! however if you want to play it with other teams than Juventus you have to have really strong (+182 cm) complete forwards with good heading atrribute cos its crucial as they score many goals from the air. Dybala scored 1 goal in 10 matches for me so i changed him to Morata and booom! goal after goal - unstoppable duo with Mandzukic.

great tactic buddy! probably the most entertaining fm 16 tactic to watch! however if you want to play it with other teams than Juventus you have to have really strong (+182 cm) complete forwards with good heading atrribute cos its crucial as they score many goals from the air. Dybala scored 1 goal in 10 matches for me so i changed him to Morata and booom! goal after goal - unstoppable duo with Mandzukic.

Morata is a beast but watch out for Madrid sniffing round activating their buy back option. I had to offer him big bucks to stay but he's worth it.

Dybala does ok for me, started off brilliantly but then the goals dried up somewhat.

Also, this tactic is still working fine for me even after the updates :)

I‘ve started to use this formation in last year FM. It worked fine for me and I‘ve managed to turn West Ham into the best squad in the world (beat Bayern in the Champions League with 8-1). Since it was so successful I did not see any reason for not using it this year as well. However it does not seem to work so fine this year. In almost every game the opposite wingers / fullbacks / wingbacks create a lot of problems in my defense. I conceive all my goals from crosses into the box and I just cannot find the cure to this problem.
I use three central defenders (with defensive duty) a defensive midfielder (also defensive duty) two wingers (support duty) a bwn (defensive duty), an advanced playmaker (support), a complete forward (support) and an advanced striker (attack).
To be honest though I have not tried setting my wingers into a wide midfielder role and I will do that now. Moreover I will also try setting my defensive live a little more high since I have quick center backs.
What I would also like to ask you is if you have any success achieving goals from set pieces since I am finding very difficult this year.
Sorry for the big message but since we using similar formation I would to hear your opinion.