Anyone has good result with middle rated teams?

Insane tactic so far. Was using Crusher and just plugged this one and results and football played are incredible.
will play a few more matches and keep you updated

Which team are you playing with? Do you have some screens to share?

I am playing with arsenal....currently doing so-so...beated liverpool 4-0 which is good, however in CL after winning 3-0 against Lyon, then ended 3-3....I used defensive wingbacks on wide midfield positions as u said they need to defence

I am playing with arsenal....currently doing so-so...beated liverpool 4-0 which is good, however in CL after winning 3-0 against Lyon, then ended 3-3....I used defensive wingbacks on wide midfield positions as u said they need to defence

Do you use shouts during the game? I use Cuardrado/Lichtsteiner & Berardi/Asamoah and Alex Sandro in the first two seasons. But most important is your teamtalk and shouts which often can have big influence in the match

Whats training? balance on medium? def. position on game train?
do you use ppm or OI?

Conceding a few goals from crossing....every games

Where can it be downloaded? and under what name?

Whats training? balance on medium? def. position on game train?
do you use ppm or OI?

Team training please?

Haven't touched the general training - just signed the best coaches and train players in the respective positions and roles.

Haven't focused so much on PPM and I don't use OI's..

I find it extremely coincidental that I got beat by Chelsea 4-0 aswell despite going on a 9 game unbeaten run previously.

Kill them at home!!! Mourinho is such weiny baby in this game... Love to beat him!!

Could you post your individual player instructions?

I'm playing on the iPad version and I can't transfer the actual tactic so I'm going to try and recreate it.

Forza Juve!

Could you post your individual player instructions?

I'm playing on the iPad version and I can't transfer the actual tactic so I'm going to try and recreate it.

Forza Juve!

I will upload screen shots when I get home tonight ;) Forza Juve:wub: