3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
struggling a lot with aachen with any tactics, any chance i can test this new one for you?

[QUO

1TE=veez;1957538]View attachment 451011 tried a new no striker formation just now, first 14 minutes look good :P[/QUOTE]

looking forward to the tactic then :D

struggling a lot with aachen with any tactics, any chance i can test this new one for you?

[QUO

1TE=veez;1957538]View attachment 451011 tried a new no striker formation just now, first 14 minutes look good :P
just finished my first game with it, gimme a while so i can test and tweak a bit and i will post it if it continues to work

Veez i'm here to help !

I also didnt give up on the idea of "no striker". Spent the whole night tweaking and now i'm testing 1st season with Arsenal.
Still not gelled but football looks nice. For some reason the "Strikers" or Mids cant finish on a consistent basis yet. Only Ozil and Wilshere have scored 4 together. The wingbacks score every chance they get lool , Sagna got a hattrick ! Still in works so I might upload on site when finished. View attachment 440999View attachment 440998View attachment 440997View attachment 440996View attachment 440995View attachment 440994View attachment 440993View attachment 440992

Veez i'm here to help !

I also didnt give up on the idea of "no striker". Spent the whole night tweaking and now i'm testing 1st season with Arsenal.
Still not gelled but football looks nice. For some reason the "Strikers" or Mids cant finish on a consistent basis yet. Only Ozil and Wilshere have scored 4 together. The wingbacks score every chance they get lool , Sagna got a hattrick ! Still in works so I might upload on site when finished. View attachment 451045View attachment 451048View attachment 451049View attachment 451050View attachment 451051View attachment 451053View attachment 451054View attachment 451055
looks good mate! i like that formation but never get a sokid defense. im using 3 AM now too. think its the way to go to get better quality CCC's that are easier to finish

what tactic you use for this match ?
View attachment 440985 im alternating between EG and SS in the middle AMC position. want to see what works best. if the main offensive outlet should be in the centre (with SS) or in the other two positions tith the Trequartista, putting an Enganche in between them to play them in. As soon as i have something solid i'll post

try newcastle or everton to win title
England Premier League is more difficult than others.

im alternating between EG and SS in the middle AMC position. want to see what works best. if the main offensive outlet should be in the centre (with SS) or in the other two positions tith the Trequartista, putting an Enganche in between them to play them in. As soon as i have something solid i'll post

try newcastle or everton to win title
England Premier League is more difficult than others.
i know, just using my sporting save to get the formation, roles and instructions down. as soon as i get that done i'll start a new save to really put it to the test

Hi guys, fisrt of all.. the tactic is very good even in small team, im using in my save with volna pinsk 2nd division of belarus.. im now in middle of the season and im in 1st place, and my prediction is 16!

Hi guys, fisrt of all.. the tactic is very good even in small team, im using in my save with volna pinsk 2nd division of belarus.. im now in middle of the season and im in 1st place, and my prediction is 16!
which version u using? and have you updated to patch 14.2?

which version u using? and have you updated to patch 14.2?

Heii veez.....i'm currently using your tactic tweaked by martin D738... He's using one men upfront as F9....
This way we have a better chance of getting all those CCC in the net....in short, we have a better "finishing"..
Using your other uploaded tactic in 14.2....well, sometimes I got more than 5 CCC, but only score 2 to win...or even a draw... So, I guess this patch forced us to use a striker...:'(

*SI is mocking u there

Heii veez.....i'm currently using your tactic tweaked by martin D738... He's using one men upfront as F9....
This way we have a better chance of getting all those CCC in the net....in short, we have a better "finishing"..
Using your other uploaded tactic in 14.2....well, sometimes I got more than 5 CCC, but only score 2 to win...or even a draw... So, I guess this patch forced us to use a striker...:'(

*SI is mocking u there
they wont laugh for long :P

pretty happy with the way this is playing and defending. we had 9 CCC's and our AP had 10 key passes. we also only conceeded form a penalty. here it is if anyone wants to test it: View attachment 451131 - please give feedback! and merry christmas (A)

You use this tactic when you are underdog?

Back